The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Suggestions for routined performance instruction (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nyborn
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of nyborn
Hey Folks,

I'm looking for instructional material that instead of the usual isolated performance (I hate the word 'trick') followed by instruction, but one that flows towards a full five? ten? fifteen? minute routine. I recently came across Eric Evans' 'The Secret Art of Coin Manipulation,' and Ryan Hayashi's 'Coin Fu,' I really like for the variety of moves and flow.

This may be a Live Act or other DVD but all suggestions/thoughts/feedback/ideas are most welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Best to all!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3792 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
My book, Rubinstein Coin Magic, contains the material I used in my all coin magic Magic Castle show, and my old all coin Convention act. Plus a whole lot more. You can see the thread about it on this forum.
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and special FREE GIFT ( only available when you order from me)!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing shipping in one week, so don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1675 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Curtis Kam has his act on Penguin, as do others. It's not coins, but if you can find it, Tom Mullica's video Show Time at the Tom Foolery. It's a performance only video, you'll need his book by the same title for the instruction. The book lay out is amazing, it give the timeline for each moment in Tom's act.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
nyborn
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of nyborn
So, I'm suspecting that the bes t resource(s) for what I'm looking for are from the Penguin LIVE ACTS.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Suggestions for routined performance instruction (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL