The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bill Wisch Tony Slydini Protege Magic Castle Close Up Gallery FULL SHOW December 1987 Vintage Video (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Hi all,
Thought you might enjoy this. This is Bill Wisch's full show from December 1987 in the Magic Castle Close-up Gallery in Hollywood, CA. It was filmed by The Magic Castle with a VHS Camera. If you enjoy it, please share it, "like" it and don't forget to subscribe to Bill's Youtube Channel if you haven't already. The show includes: "The Key Returned", Diminishing Cards, One Ring Routine, One Coin Routine ("One Wonders") and many other effects. Thank you, enjoy and stay safe!

Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Thanks for this Kevin. I'd forgotten about the One Ring routine.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, Stanyon wrote:
Thanks for this Kevin. I'd forgotten about the One Ring routine.

Cheers! Smile

Thank you for the kind words, Stanyon. Working hard to provide new content like this coming soon. Cheers! Smile
lighthouse9
View Profile
New user
Michigan
50 Posts

Profile of lighthouse9
Great performance and very entertaining! Thanks for posting!
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Thank you lighthouse9!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bill Wisch Tony Slydini Protege Magic Castle Close Up Gallery FULL SHOW December 1987 Vintage Video (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL