The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ITHUMP/Toxic+ the Ultimate Magic Calculator App for iOS (69 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
birdman69
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
110 Posts

Profile of birdman69
Without doubt the best Magic Calculator on the market.

On the market since July 2017.

If you like the Toxic Effect, this app takes that classic premise and hits it out of the ball park.

Never before could you perform such miracles or gain more insight into your spectator’s mind. Reveal details that you could not possibly know. All fully automatic and hands free. You never even have to take back the phone.

If you are looking for the best, most full featured Magic Calculator App take a look at:

www.toxicplus.com

Works with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch & Bluetooth earpiece.

Import your own graphic backgrounds so you can make the calculator look exactly the way you want it to.

Fully authorised and approved interfaces In cooperation with Prevision 1 & 2, Cesaral’s CUPP, PeekSmith 1 and 2, WikiTest, Inject 2.0 and BLE devices.

10 fully customisable force slots and 9 special force types for the advanced user.
Lottery ticket force
Multiple birthday force
Facebook Force
Location Force
No force
Adhoc Force
Date/Time Force
Confederate Force
Replacement Force
Face Down Force
Remainder Force

Fully customisable peek screens and speech lists.

Customisable Calendar Confabulation.

Unique custom list feature allows you to reveal so much information. Not just numbers.
This can be used for Booktests, reveal celebrity names, memory demonstrations.

Calculate Cryptext numbers on the fly.

The amount of information you can generate from just a few numbers will blow your mind.

Collect birthdays for up to three spectator’s at a time, and reveal Age, Zodiac, Chinese Zodiac, Character Traits, Days since birth, day of the week they were born, how many days till the next birthday and more.

Enter a zip code and it will look up the city in many countries around the world. You can even have multiple spectator from different countries enter their zip code and return all their cities.

Beware of imitations. This is the real deal.
Completely original.

From the developer of Magic Spider - My Pet Boris so you know you are getting a quality product at a bargain price.

Also comes with a full featured thumper, messenger and remote display tool - iTHUMP.

More features than you can poke a stick at.
Private Facebook user group and detailed instructions available.

Private tuition and consultation also available.

“Gobsmacked is the most fitting word I can use” - Michael Murray

“TOXIC+ is one of the best mentalist tools we have” - Lior Manor

“The best version of TOXIC I’ve seen” - Carl Andrews VANISH Magazine

“This is a fantastic app. One of the best if not the best I’ve seen.” - Jan Foster

“If I could only have one app it would be TOXIC+” - Mark Chandaue

TV Rights Reserved - Contact for details
Copyright 2017.
jlevit
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of jlevit
This is THE gold standard for TOXIC, and SO much more! There is a reason why this has been considered the best version out there. And Ian's customer service is second to none. He is always on top of customer questions and is constantly striving, and succeeding in offering the best products possible. If you are looking for the perfect utility to have on you at all times, this is it.
Bietfriek
View Profile
Special user
Bye, bye after
502 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
ITHUMP/Toxic+ to me is the best calculator app you will ever find. From day one Ian has been adding new and unique features frequently. Besides that, Ian has an open mind. He is always willing to listen to his customers to see if something has value. Although I’m on the other side of this planet I can confirm that Ian has a top notch service, always willing to help. A very clever piece with a nice interface, highly recommended!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Without question the best calculator on the market. Nothing comes close.
You are able to design routines that secure and translate inputs in the most mind blowing fashion possible.

Meaning you secretly (or openly) obtain birthdays, pins, zip codes and the like. And you get to translate those things to zodiac signs, cities on a map, you name it. It is infinitely powerful and mastering this tool gives you ultimate control over both inputs and outputs. Unlike anything else that has come before or after.

The best part is that Ian is there to help you master it, every step of the way. Do yourself a favor and buy this if you haven’t. This type of brilliance, creativity and originality needs to be supported in the magic app market if it’s going to survive.
Henryharrius
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Henryharrius
It’s too good that I don’t want any others to know about it. Smile
majicjoe213
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of majicjoe213
ITHUMP/Toxic + is by far the best app I’ve used maybe ever. This thing is packed with features settings customizable screens and so much more. You can even have the entire audience do math along with you and all reach the same force total. You’ll be able tell someone what star sign they are, where they are from, unlock peoples phones, send thump text and audio messages to earpieces and more. When you thought that was all you were wrong you also can get Bluetooth/peeksmith/inject/prevision add ons to become an actual superhuman (not really a thing but as close as you will get). If you do toxic then you need to add this. I’ve heard other people have tried to release similar apps but in no way shape or form will this ever be matched. Ian is always available to help tweak settings accommodate new ideas and add features. With something like this it’s great to have a person that understands the needs of a working performer as well as how to program. Lucky for us that person is the actual developer of the app. I can’t stress enough how hands on and ready to help Ian has been for years now. If you want to know more about what’s possible feel free to DM me or I’m sure Ian would love to hear from some soon to be new users. 10 stars!!!
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
IThump / Toxic is my go to, the calculator works in the correct way unlike the others. A lot of my clientele is High Tech and they would notice anything less. Your endorsements speak volumes!

Best,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
scottyocean
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of scottyocean
Seriously a part of every performance. It does the dirty work for cupp and Prevision. It is my Swiss army tool of mentalist apps. It’s also the hub of other greats apps such as wikitest. Without it I couldn’t have such a powerful hands off show. It destroys cipher and Unifi.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
There is no shortage of high profile magicians and mentalists that would happily endorse Ian's app. The same can't be said for the other guys...
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
When I was living in Toronto I would regularly perform at and watch shows set up by the Toronto Magic Company, and one evening I was sat in the audience watching a good friend of mine perform as the headline act. At one point in the act, he pulled out a mobile phone with the calculator open and handed it to a spectator to type in some numbers, who in turn past it to another person who did the same, and this process was repeated two or three more times until a guy next to me received it... I looked over, it was at this moment three things occurred to me:

1) That did not look like a phone the performer (my friend) would own. It had a pink case, and weird stickers on the back of a cartoon I didn't recognise... I must have missed it, but clearly he had asked for a spectators phone at the beginning of the trick, and passed it on to someone in a different part of the audience.

2) the guy next to me (who had the phone) was a bit drunk.... Well, he was very drunk, and had been talking loudly the entire show.

3) The guy was screwing up every direction given to him, and I could see my friend start to sweat on stage.

I didn't realise until this moment that he was using the standard toxic force. He had done such a good job at acting nonchalant about the whole thing that I just ruled out this method... and it was falling apart right in front of me. Somehow the trick ended successfully, with the right calculation at the end... But I asked myself, "Why? Why did he put himself through all that risk when there are better alternatives?"

We ended up at a gathering after the show, and I got to ask him the question I asked myself. He explained that he had a backup plan in case the original toxic force failed (which he showed me, and it was a nice touch), and that it was the method he had been using for years... And although he made a good point, I thought it might be worth showing him something spectacular, so I replied, "Can I show you something cool with a calculator?"... Step in Toxic+:

I handed him my phone, and asked him to type any two or three digit number sight unseen into the calculator, then look at the number, and then lock the phone. To this day, I've never seen a magician give me a look that said "**** off, there is no way you are getting this" as clearly as his look did. I had a whole presentation planned to slowly reveal it, but it was so evident that the presentation wasn't needed.. so I blurted out "You are thinking of 48 aren't you?", and he leaped off the sofa and shouted "how?!".

That was his introduction to the app. That short and sweet effect doesn't need anything other than your phone and the app. No watches or peeking involved. I spent the next hour going through the features with him, and it was as if I was explaining alien technology. I should probably work for apple, because it was that conversation I had with him that convinced him to buy an iphone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is hands down my favourite and most used app. The combination of ease of use, amount of features, bullet proof methodology, originality and customer service are simply fantastic. The real selling point is that all of those benefits are thanks to the community that Ian has set up. If you have an issue? yeah no worries, Ian will call you at 3am (his time) to help you out, and guide you through anything you need. Have an idea you want to suggest to Ian that may make the app better? The week after that idea will be a full feature you (and other users) can use. That trick I mentioned in the excerpt above is a feature that Doug McKenzie suggested to Ian if I'm not mistaken.

Ian has set the bar so high, very few others can reach it (Michael Murray, Jonathan Levit, Craig Filicetti and Benke Smith are a few people I can think of, off the top of my head). To paraphrase the users above; This is an app you don't realise you can't live without until you download it.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I've known Ian for years.
All of his products are the BEST in the world.

His iThump/Toxic+ app is hands down, the most advanced, professional, does EVERYTHING, calculator utility of ALL time.
If you can think of anything that would need a calculator, I can guarantee that Toxic+ already does it.

Ian has pulled out all the stops in creating one of the greatest tools in magic history.
The way it integrates with other products like Prevision, WikiTest, and Inject 2.0 takes it to a whole new level.

I obviously love it, and highly recommend it!

Greg Rostami
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This is without doubt one of the best apps on the market and the only app that I use in my professional act. Ian’s support is second to none. I have personally requested features to be added to the app. Several app developers will listen to suggestions from users but Ian takes that to a whole new level. After asking for a particular feature to be added (the confederate force) Ian called my from Australia and spent several hours on the phone into the early hours of his morning to fully understand what I needed from this feature and how best to implement it. He then sent me several versions to test to get the feature working perfectly. Once live in the app he made further improvements based on suggestions from other users.

This isn’t a one off this is standard practice from Ian. Many who have needed help to learn the extensive features of the app have received calls from Ian to help them understand the features and get the best out of the app. Likewise others who have suggested features have seen Ian go to great lengths to implement those features and make sure that they work perfectly. Ian does not just go the extra mile he does a couple of laps of the planet.

Not only is the app absolutely fantastic and the support provided far in excess of what you would reasonably expect for what you pay for the app but Ian does it all whilst being a shining example of integrity. Someone recently pointed out that Cypher was released a few days prior to Toxic +. This is true, whilst I was one of the users of Toxic + prior to Cypher being released when Cypher was released Toxic + was in the App Store waiting for Apple’s approval. What many do not know is that despite all of the work Ian had put in and the fact that both apps were independently created Ian was fully prepared to pull Toxic + out of respect for Ellusionist who got to market first. Fortunately Ellusionist felt that Toxic + was different enough and clearly independent and were happy for Ian to release it. However Ian wasn’t willing to release without their blessing because they were first by a matter of days.

Unfortunately not everyone shares Ian’s integrity. There are those who think it is fine to take Ian’s hard work and copy it feature for feature and even give it away for free. Don’t be tempted by cheap or free rip offs. If people like Ian are not rewarded for their efforts and paid for their work, innovation will dry up and there will be nothing for other to copy and we all lose. If you want a top quality toxic calculator buy it from the guy that put in all the hours doing the work. Don’t be tempted by cheap or free copies. The original will always get the new feature first and will be supported by someone that fully understands those features.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Armando Cheung
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Armando Cheung
Ian is amazing!keep supporting and updating his product according to the need of users.
It is rarely found in today market.
We need to show our support to this gem.
Wise people understand using the greatest one.
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Unfortunately not everyone shares Ian’s integrity.

Integrity is not something you can buy, no matter how much money you have.

Integrity is what earns the respect and trust of the of the very best and most highly regarded performers in our field and not just some guy doing magic reviews on youtube.

Some people think they can buy that trust and respect. What they don't realize is that magic is a meritocracy and that they will earn exactly what they deserve.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I'm going to make use of my amazing mindreading/mentalism skills to take a wild guess why this thread suddenly showed up on the Café and is filled with enthusiastic comments...
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
This app is brilliant. As well as doing toxic force better than any other app i’ve used, it does so much more than this (see the website for details) and what astounds me is that the app is constantly being updated with new features and integrations. As far as service goes, Ian’s been amazing. Questions have been answered super quick and there are a lot of great ideas on the facebook page. Plus apple watch support, which works perfectly.

All of the integrations and features are done with the complete support of other creators, which for me is really important to me, because without ethics and morals, the whole community suffers. Sadly (and in the interest of Café rules I point no fingers) not everyone shares Ian’s ethics.

All in all this app will not dissapoint.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Not so much to add what has not been said already! Smile I use Ian's app since the very beginning in 2017 and have seen its unbelievable development and use it all the time, also on stage and stand up - and since time also in one of my C.U.P.P. routines (which I have "published" for all in Ian's and Cesar Alsonso FB groups). This app is really absolutely fantastic and ingeniously thought out. Ian's support is probably the fastest one I ever experienced. And if you come up with an idea Ian is always willing thinking about it and incorporating it if possible. Get it if you don't have it and support Ian as original and creative developer, especially in these times. He deserves it and we should be grateful having people like him around us. His app really gets my highest recommendation! Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
patrickkun
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
314 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Not only that this is the best Toxic app on the market, but Ian also constantly developing and adding new features. He always pushing new updates and new features that the community requested. iThump offers so much more than just a calculator trick. It makes the workflow with Inject, Wikitest, Prevision much easier and completely automatic. Like everyone said above, this is probably the only app that I use daily close-up and on my show, so hop on and get this. You won't regret it I promise Smile
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Toxic+ is an absolutely incredible tool for the working mentalist. I have been using it in my stand up shows for the past 3 years! It's a fantastically engineered app with more features than you'll ever need. Ian has thought about every single detail and delivers an exceptional product that will not let you down, no matter the size of your audience! 10/10
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
Marc Woods
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
147 Posts

Profile of Marc Woods
Great tool! It has never let me down and the updates are out of this world!
Amazing support and so complete it’s scare!

Thanks very much Ian, I’d never leave home without it Smile
MiNDHACKER / goochelaar
https://www.marcwoods.nl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ITHUMP/Toxic+ the Ultimate Magic Calculator App for iOS (69 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL