The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Klinger by Michael Kaminskas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Anyone think that this is worth $10?
I could probably use it a lot if it is any good.

A reputation-maker that fools magicians. Make a marker stick to your fingertips. No threads. Have your hands AND marker examined BEFORE AND AFTER.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/13606
Charlieherbertmagic
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Charlieherbertmagic
Looks good and the reviews seem good generally as well. One review says you may have the pen and your hands examined but not at the same time...
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Pretty interesting idea. This also included a bill through pen effect, or pen through bill is more accurate. Both were in his book release also. I do like the download and will use Klinger -interesting name too. Mash anyone?
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Quote:
On May 21, 2020, Rizzo wrote:
Pretty interesting idea. This also included a bill through pen effect, or pen through bill is more accurate. Both were in his book release also. I do like the download and will use Klinger -interesting name too. MASH anyone?

Are there any special clothing requirements to perform this... like do you have to wear a dress? Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 22, 2020, drstevemagic wrote:
Quote:
On May 21, 2020, Rizzo wrote:
Pretty interesting idea. This also included a bill through pen effect, or pen through bill is more accurate. Both were in his book release also. I do like the download and will use Klinger -interesting name too. MASH anyone?

Are there any special clothing requirements to perform this... like do you have to wear a dress? Smile

Ooh. Now I’m interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Klinger by Michael Kaminskas (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL