The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Is this even possible to believe? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
Is it even possible to believe, that this so called care institution had been completely unaware of the attack after they had found the old fellow in bed with his face smashed to pieces?

https://www.rt.com/usa/489408-nursing-home-attack-detroit/
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1093 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
You have got to be kidding?
This can't be real, can it?

If so, I hope this "low life" gets jailed for a very long time.
Then he can see how much of a "tough guy" he really is.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
This may be impossible to believe but is true: I know a professional criminal who acts nuts and books himself into the local nuthouse now and again. After a few days the doctors let him out as an outpatient and then he goes and robs a bank. If the police catch him all they do is take him back to the nuthouse. He was in France one year and he got caught committing some crime. The police arrested him, took him to a police station and handcuffed him to a safe. Every time a cop walked passed him he punched him. So after a while of this, he went completely crazy. So the police put him in a straight jacket and took him to a nuthouse where they strapped him to a bed in a room. After a while, the doctors put another nut in the room with him but this nut was not in a straightjacket. After a while the he came over to my acquaintance and punched him. This went on for hours with him getting punched now again. So, in my experience, all they will do with the nut in question is take him to nuthouse after they find him insane or something like that.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1342 Posts

Profile of lynnef
In Richmond CA, I saw a guy yelling obscenities at a brick wall (after having a conversation with it). Then he starts punching it till his fists are bloody..very bloody. Then he just walks off, continuing to talk to his imaginary friend in a very friendly manner. He was definitely not a professional criminal, but he did at least need medication. Lynn
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15933 Posts

Profile of tommy
He might have been charged with self-harm and criminal damage but nuts can get away with murder.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Is this even possible to believe? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL