The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Buyer Beware - Fidget Deck by Magic by Derek (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
Quote:
On May 28, 2020, TheAstonisher wrote:
Quote:
On May 27, 2020, chriswiehl wrote:

We DO NOT care about making money on this, and just want the right thing to happen.
We (both Greg and myself) have offered Derek multiple options on ways that he could make money on this while still doing the correct thing, however, he would rather have his name dragged through the mud for any future magic releases.

So basically: "We don't care about making money on this, but the only way to make this right is for him to give us money"

Also, I'm curious- why would either of you offer to work with him for something that you claim is "just a stolen product"?

Seems there's like there's more to the story here that you aren't telling.

Yes, there is a bit more to the story. If it was as simple I wouldn't be posting. There have been several emails and messages between Derek, myself, and Greg regarding. It was not fully stolen at first, but after the conversations and Derek's decision to continue on releasing it, it is considered as such. I have never heard or known of Derek before, so I recommended so that everyone is happy, that it be released as a larger project with Greg's name on it. This would have benefited Derek (reaching out to a wider audience), Greg (as revolution is still being sold), and myself (as I have been performing this and posting publicly since 2015). I wanted to help Derek out as a new creator and get his foot in the door. However, after his decision to blow off advice and offers, it has turned into more. I know that might not clear it up, but there is more info than shared.
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Buyer Beware - Fidget Deck by Magic by Derek (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL