The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Matrix (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kaws
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Kaws
Anyone have suggestions for a good matrix routine. Preferably one that can be done with hands covering coins? Instead of cards
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
558 Posts

Profile of karnak
Technically, if cards are not involved, then is it really (by definition) a Matrix?

Check out Chink-A-Chink routines. And Michael Ammar’s Shadow Coins.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Kaws
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Kaws
Oh I didn't know that, I thought a matrix was any objects, frequently coins, warping to different places, you are probably right though.
Armando Cheung
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
50 Posts

Profile of Armando Cheung
Quote:
On May 23, 2020, Kaws wrote:
Oh I didn't know that, I thought a matrix was any objects, frequently coins, warping to different places, you are probably right though.

Yes , Matrix normally refer to with cards
Besides Michael Ammar’s shadow coins, John Kennedy ‘s translocation is also good
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8634 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hiya Kaws, welcome to the Café. Smile

Here's just what the doctor ordered for you... Smile Still one of the very best deals in all of magic from a real Master. Learn these and you'll be loaded for bear as to coins. Now, of course there is tons of other stuff out there, but this well-presented in part or in whole is all you need. Smile

https://thebluecrown.com/collections/dow......-a-chink

Again, "Welcome!" Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4834 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have A Handling called Cardless In one of My Notes ! P.M. me for Info !
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Kaws
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Kaws
Wow thanks all of you for these answers, defiantly going to check out these and see which one I like. Thanks again all!
ottphd
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of ottphd
Check out Shadow Coins
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8634 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On May 25, 2020, Mb217 wrote:

Here's just what the doctor ordered for you... Smile Still one of the very best deals in all of magic from a real Master. Learn these and you'll be loaded for bear as to coins. Now, of course there is tons of other stuff out there, but this well-presented in part or in whole is all you need. Smile

https://thebluecrown.com/collections/dow......-a-chink

Again, "Welcome!" Smile

-Mb

Yep, a lot of good info here as to this way and that, but Roth gives it all straight to you here for about $5 bucks, not one but two wonderful effects that he even routines together for you just beautifully as an amazing demonstration of some very strong coin magic. And of course, you can do them together or apart as you will. What’s really great here is that these tricks are not hard to learn, and with some practice you’ll be flying with these too, 😊 both what you originally asked for and a little bit more, than will help to make you a little bit more, more & more as to your coin magic. 😉
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

stevie c
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of stevie c
[quote]On May 25, 2020, Mb217 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on this MB. I just took the plunge as it looks a great deal!!

BW

Steve
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8634 Posts

Profile of Mb217
My pleasure stevie, this just might turn out to be the best $5 bucks you ever spend as to this stuff...just you wait & see. Smile

Learn & water these seeds well, and it will teach you all you need to know as to the basic deceptions of good coin magic, every part of it. Smile

Enjoy and good journey to you, my friend. Smile

*PS...And thanks for your kind words as to my work on the forum..Much appreciated. Smile

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Matrix (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL