The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » 1st Online Magic Gathering (with a lot of famous magicians) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
649 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Is there a replay ?
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
538 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I watched some of it and the parts I could follow were great. Most of it was in Mandarin, and while I have spent some time in Taiwan, and know a *little* Mandarin, I'm not fluent and can only pick up bits and pieces). But Joe Rindfleisch gave a quick tutorial on Dyno, Max Maven taught a simple effect that can be performed for groups over video (frankly, I thought that effect as is was kind of weak, but you could build on the principle and do a lot more -- he also said he's working on a whole video of remote magic effects, which should be fun). Kevin Li revealed some cool stuff (though, not necessarily that practical for every day magicians, but neat to learn) and Shin Lim's interview was super fun (he taught a few simple moves, but just gave a really interesting interview).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » 1st Online Magic Gathering (with a lot of famous magicians) (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL