The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Learn Robert Neal's Bunny Bill in a zoom live workshop (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Axel Hecklau
View Profile
Regular user
Berlin / Germany
116 Posts

Profile of Axel Hecklau
Learn Bunny Bill by Robert Neale in an Axel Hecklau live zoom online workshop.

Luckily Robert Neale grave me permission to teach Bunny Bill in a workshop to you - many thanks for that!

It's not easy to learn origami from a book. I will teach you every fold in a live ZOOM video-meeting.
So at any moment during the workshop, you can ask questions and show me your foldings.

Bunny Bill is not a magic trick, but a very original little "smile maker".
Take a money bill and fold and create a rabbit in a hat. What a nice way to make gifts of money.

But Bunny Bill is not just an origami object. You can animate the rabbit popping out of the hat.
Up to 12 participants will learn step by step the procedure. It's possible to ask questions at any time during the workshop.

In the end, you will not only have folded Bunny Bill once. You will have 5 intermediate steps on your desk. This will help you after the workshop to recap.

In addition to that, you will get a recap video as well.

Next dates are June 16th and August 9th

https://www.axelhecklau-shop.com/lng/en/......hop.html

Click here to view attached image.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
That is a very good idea. I can do all the folds but despite having the original booklet and the 'Celebration of sides' video could never make the head and ears look good.
Despite using a jumbo dollar bill in the video both Robert Neale and a bit surprisingly Michael Weber managaged to make a complete mess of explaining the head and ears fold!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Axel Hecklau
View Profile
Regular user
Berlin / Germany
116 Posts

Profile of Axel Hecklau
I had to shift the second date from 9th to 16th of August.
cuervo5150
View Profile
New user
Riverside, CA
56 Posts

Profile of cuervo5150
I attended the August 16th session and found the class to be very organized, well presented, and fun! I was making rabbits out of all sorts of paper items as soon as the class was over! The wife and kids preferred the printed template that Axel gives you, to any other samples I made, including the dollar bill. The black hat and white rabbit are a great contrast. Adding your logo to the template so it shows up centered on the finished hat seems like a great idea.

Anyways, I highly recommend signing up for one of Axel's classes if he schedules any more in the future.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Now you made me open my Folding Money Fooling book, thanks. Looks like some fun stuff in here.

Dave
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
And an hour later, I have a great looking hat, and the rabbit looks good, but his ears (like the book said) are difficult.

Thanks for reminding me of this great book (Folding Money Fooling)

Dave
cuervo5150
View Profile
New user
Riverside, CA
56 Posts

Profile of cuervo5150
The twisting method on the ears is a little more difficult than the fold/pinch method. Also the fold/pinch gives you sharper and cleaner edges on the ears. If you bend the ears over you can make a lop-eared bunny too!
Axel Hecklau
View Profile
Regular user
Berlin / Germany
116 Posts

Profile of Axel Hecklau
New - Date!!!
The next Bunny Bill zoom workshop will be
2020 November 1st

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Learn Robert Neal's Bunny Bill in a zoom live workshop (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL