The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A New offering from Sam Solby (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of Open up your mind
Hello, everybody, apologies if I have offended you in any way, I hear all your points, so perhaps you are right, in which case it is probably wise to put this on hold until the project is a little more ready. If, however, you wish to pre order your call do not hesitate to do so, may I also point out that many books are plugged before they are even written. There is no need to respond to that last sentence, it is just a thought.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
19grijos/Sam... This might've started on the wrong foot. But I wish you the best of luck with the project... once it's more finished Smile Im sure there are many of us that are wishing you all the best and hoping it will be a great product! I'm sure there will be some people coming on here to testify to that fact.

All the best,
Dan
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Thank you for your kind words Dan, I think I will wait till this is a little nearer done before I try to release this.
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Quote:
On May 31, 2020, 19grijos wrote:
Thank you for your kind words Dan, I think I will wait till this is a little nearer done before I try to release this.

Have you discussed this with Sam? Sorry, couldn’t resist. Probably for the best. Good luck.
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Quote:
On May 31, 2020, Sean Mann wrote:
Quote:
On May 31, 2020, 19grijos wrote:

Have you discussed this with Sam? Sorry, couldn’t resist. Probably for the best. Good luck.

I assume you mean the person whose actual name is Sam?
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
There are good books on effective marketing.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
This thread is Monty Python worthy...

Animated Puppets think he'll print it out and work it into a puppet sketch.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I want to complain about this pseudonym, it’s deceased.

It’s not deceased, it’s only resting..,.
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Thank you, your comments are all very funny but can you please keep posts relevant to the topic, because at the moment I am trying to sell this product and you are undermining the forum with irrelevant posts. This product will not be ready for a short while, please be patient. If you want to preorder you can still do that but I would wait.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Quite the opposite, the comments are totally on topic for this thread.

Yves Adele Harlow
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

The thread is about my product, not people making jokes about my marketing. Also, I have given up on talking in 3rd person and having phone calls. The phone calls will probably be replaced by a short set of questions the answers to which you are asked to provide on the forum.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

You do understand that this is a forum and not a blog, right?

Not sure if this is a lost in translation thread... or a brilliant game at play.

If it is the first then apologies for our inconsideration’s, but if the latter... Bravo!
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

I am trying to market my product and am getting a lot of emails that don't have anything to do with it. The product is not ready yet, so I have asked you to put this on hold unless you have an urgent question that needs to be answered quickly. If otherwise, please refrain from posting it, as I am trying to market this, and if somebody has a genuine interest they may be put off.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
If someone says something offensive then one can complain to management and have such posts removed. Otherwise, it's a free and open forum for people to comment as they see fit. The more you take yourself seriously - and THAT'S where the real humour is in all of this - the more you will attract the kind of posts you've been getting.

I suggest you take a step back, finish the work (which includes taking advice from people who know what they are talking about), then set it up to release it. This nonsense about meeting, phone calls and now answering questions - it's ludicrous. People of note who release stuff here don't do that but if they did then I am sure it'd be respected. You haven't released anything before, why should anyone prove anything to you?
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Have you considered
buying add space on the Café?
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
This all sounds very familiar, as if we've had this happen before, but with a totally different creator. Deja vu! Smile

//Dan
Open up your mind
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Who is this other person?
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

You mean the guy on first base??
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
I‘m getting interested in this only because I‘d love to have a phone call with Sam. Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Whose on 1st ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A New offering from Sam Solby (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL