The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Most anticipated upcoming video/DVD ?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Mickey silver has talked about releasing hiswork for 3 or 4 years...ebery producer in the bizz has givin him an offer WHEN?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-11-23 20:10, echomagic wrote:
Mickey Silver told us at the recent SAMCON Convention ( a couple of weeks ago ) that he expected to be releasing his work on coins. After seeing him perform once again, I only wished that they were available at the Convention.

Can't wait for this.

Sign me up. Mr. Silver is one of the sweetest people on the planet and a Master Coin man.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Most anticipated: X-Levitation II & III

It will include a horizontal levitation (shortly after Peter Loughran releases his). Smile
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Koz:

I spoke with Mickey not that long ago, and it was in production.

Tony
littlethumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
San Antonio, Texas
187 Posts

Profile of littlethumbtip
My vote goes for the upcoming James Swain and Paul Cummins DVDs by L&L Publishing!

At least L&L had studio shots of these two magicians, performing for an audience, on that company's most recent mailer.

My fingers are crossed.

Pal Gene
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Among others I'm looking forward to, the next batch of Richard Osterlind DVDs from L & L Publishing should be INCREDIBLE. I'm also looking forward to their DVD sets featuring Paul Cummins, Joshua Jay, Rune Klan, Rick Maue (2 DVD set?!), John Lovick and others! 2007 should be another great year!

Kaylan
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-11-24 00:24, Kaylan wrote:
Among others I'm looking forward to, the next batch of Richard Osterlind DVDs from L & L Publishing should be INCREDIBLE. I'm also looking forward to their DVD sets featuring Paul Cummins, Joshua Jay, Rune Klan, Rick Maue (2 DVD set?!), John Lovick and others! 2007 should be another great year!

Kaylan

WOW, with that line up, yes indeed 2007 will be awesome!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
learachel
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of learachel
And Of course the DVD of R Paul Wilson! may be in december? anyone have a info?

Simon
Belgium
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
The most anticipated dvd right now is the jailhouse ddvd....all the pre-order guys are e-mailing me Smile they are sent!

that's maybe the only reason its most anticipated right now...on tuesday when everyone has them it might no longer be

koz
GG
View Profile
New user
UK
86 Posts

Profile of GG
The one DVD that I'm looking forward to,is Doug Brewers next offering, His unexpected visitor dvd is a real gem,and I hope the new one follows in it's footsteps.
GG
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Richard Osterlind's and Docc Hilford's Sets

Mike
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Uri Geller - New DVD Set
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
eryanic
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of eryanic
The Paul Harris 10 DVD set. What's the news with this one?
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Quote:
On 2006-11-25 13:18, eryanic wrote:
The Paul Harris 10 DVD set. What's the news with this one?

I believe it is stil scheduled to release Spring 2007...if it hasn't been delayed since I last checked.
~joeKing
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2006-11-24 00:24, Kaylan wrote:

Kaylan

Can't wait for all the above. Should be sick. I'm also looking forward to the Dan and Dave 3 DVD set "The Trilogy" and for the Paul Harris set. Man 2007 is going to be an expensive year!
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
580 Posts

Profile of Nick23
Quote:
On 2006-11-23 20:10, echomagic wrote:
Mickey Silver told us at the recent SAMCON Convention ( a couple of weeks ago ) that he expected to be releasing his work on coins. After seeing him perform once again, I only wished that they were available at the Convention.

Can't wait for this.

Mickey Silver lectured at the International Magic convention in London this past weekend. It was filmed, so it should be out soon. I was sat next to the guy recording the sound and Mickey's "whoosh" sounds seemed to be driving him nuts... keeping the levels right with someone blowing into a mic cant be easy Smile
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
SoundWave
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of SoundWave
I second De' Ring by De'vo.
magicmancas
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicmancas
Nick23,

Did Mickey teach his retention vanish at the leacture? Thanks.
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
580 Posts

Profile of Nick23
Quote:
On 2006-11-27 12:25, magicmancas wrote:
Nick23,

Did Mickey teach his retention vanish at the leacture? Thanks.

Yes. If you want an indepth look at his retention vanish this would be the place to get it from.
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Most anticipated upcoming video/DVD ?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL