The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » XIDD Christopher Rawlins (49 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Is it necessary or advisable to purchase IDD along with XIDD, or can I just purchase XIDD alone because it explains most or all of the material in the original release?
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2020, James Warren wrote:
Is it necessary or advisable to purchase IDD along with XIDD, or can I just purchase XIDD alone because it explains most or all of the material in the original release?

Not at all James.

Great thing is, XIDD notes will teach you everything you need to know, and more. http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/XIDD.php

I hope that helps.

Chirstopher
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2020, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2020, James Warren wrote:

Not at all James.

Great thing is, XIDD notes will teach you everything you need to know, and more. http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/XIDD.php
--------------------

Thanks! Will order.

I hope that helps.

Chirstopher
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Thanks -- will order!
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Thank You!
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
I just finished reading XIDD, I have the original so I thought I would pick this up to see the extra bits and pieces that Chris has added.

What I like about the pdf is that Chris takes you through the origins, then the original IDD, then some extra bits never shared before and finally some ways you can use it to enhance the effect and make it much stronger

Chris has upped his game this time because he gives you more ideas and things to think about and let’s your creativity run wild

There is also contributions from John Archer and Luke Jermay which both are worth their weight in gold as we know both are workers.

You can’t go wrong with this release because it will elevate IDD if you already do it as well as give you something to think about how you want to use this for your shows and performances

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 21, 2020, BMWGuy wrote:
I just finished reading XIDD, I have the original so I thought I would pick this up to see the extra bits and pieces that Chris has added.

What I like about the pdf is that Chris takes you through the origins, then the original IDD, then some extra bits never shared before and finally some ways you can use it to enhance the effect and make it much stronger

Chris has upped his game this time because he gives you more ideas and things to think about and let’s your creativity run wild

There is also contributions from John Archer and Luke Jermay which both are worth their weight in gold as we know both are workers.

You can’t go wrong with this release because it will elevate IDD if you already do it as well as give you something to think about how you want to use this for your shows and performances

Alex

Thanks Alex, so glad you are enjoying XIDD.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

A quick update, anyone interested in a Physical copy of XIDD - I have printed a very small batch, which will be available from tomorrow to all those signed up at: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/Register-Interest.php

Literally a handful of copies, as I like to print each set of notes for myself.

Thanks so much to everyone for the support, and I'm so glad that you are all enjoying XIDD.

More soon,

Chris
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Hey Everyone,

I thought it would be fun and a small way to do a good thing and offer a free copy of XIDD to someone at random.

For anyone who doesn't yet have a copy of XIDD, and would like to be in for a chance to win a complimentory copy, please just sign up here: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/Register-Interest.php

I'll add everyone that enters into a list, from which A name will be drawn at random.

Good luck!

Christopher
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I woke up today to an email in my inbox from Chris, informing me that I had won a giveaway copy! I’ll be reading it this week and will share my thoughts here.

Thanks, Chris!
-AH
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Jun 30, 2020, Adam Hince wrote:
I woke up today to an email in my inbox from Chris, informing me that I had won a giveaway copy! I’ll be reading it this week and will share my thoughts here.

Thanks, Chris!
-AH

More than welcome Adam.

I'm excited to hear your thoughts.

Additionally, I have something exciting that is at the printers, an email will be going out this week to all those signed up at: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/Register-Interest.php

Very limited numbers of this upcoming project.

Lots of exciting projects to come, and thanks again for everyone that has invested in XIDD.

Christopher
Gordon Astley
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Gordon Astley
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2020, JanForster wrote:
There is not much to add to all the comments right here Smile I really like Chris' approach and concept a lot. It is one of the most direct tools for a straight mind reading you might find. My proposition (the little video is already with Chris) is just a different handling (which I prefer for various reasons - you will find out why in the video...) for the same concept. Jan

Jan. I love your ‘variation’ on IDD. Did you provide a list of your 24 objects?
Gordon Astley
Thomsc
View Profile
New user
London
33 Posts

Profile of Thomsc
Seconded, Jan. Very nice handling of this excellent idea. I'd also like to see your 24 drawings!
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

I'm sure that with enough kind requests, and time permitting, Jan will be happy to share his images when he has a spare moment.

Happy to say that XIDD the physical booklet is now available from Murphy's and most likely a Magic shop near you.

The PDF remains exclusively available from me at: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/XIDD.php

I'm also curious to hear how Adam Hince got on with XIDD, again whenever he has time.

Thanks again all,

Exciting things to come, stay tuned!

Christopher
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I still haven't picked this up though it remains on my shopping list... is Jan's handling available with it when we purchase? Is that only available if we purchase the PDF from you or also if we buy the book from a Murphy's dealer?
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

The Jan handling is available when purchased from me and is not included with the physical booklet from Murphy's and other magic dealers.

Jan's handling will be included with booklets purchased from my site (when they are back in stock)

For now, XIDD with Jan's bonus is available as a PDF.

No2ss - should you decide to take the plunge, you'll find value in XIDD.
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2020, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:
The Jan handling is available when purchased from me and is not included with the physical booklet from Murphy's and other magic dealers.

Jan's handling will be included with booklets purchased from my site (when they are back in stock)

Thanks! Oh, I know I will... Just trying to space out purchases (and am still waiting to receive Un-Luck, which I'm sure will arrive soon). But I'll probably break down and buy it very soon.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Quote:
On Aug 1, 2020, no2ss wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2020, Christopher_Rawlins wrote:

Thanks! Oh, I know I will... Just trying to space out purchases (and am still waiting to receive Un-Luck, which I'm sure will arrive soon). But I'll probably break down and buy it very soon.

If you decide to, you'll find great value in it.

Chris
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

XIDD in printed form has now reached many Magic shops around the world, which is amazing. This has happened through Murphy's.

XIDD is only available as a PDF directly from m, and comes with the FREE bonus handling from Jan Forster.

XIDD printed booklets are also available through me at: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/XIDD.php

Lately I have been gifting some packages with extra items and surprises, so If you do order from me, you may well end up with something you didn't expect.

If anyone has any questions I'm always happy to answer them.

Of course, more info coming soon on some other projects but for now...

I'll be in touch.

Christopher
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Hey Everyone, just wanted to share a review of XIDD that you can find here: https://youtu.be/1HISjSBAfJ8

I'll be In touch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » XIDD Christopher Rawlins (49 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL