The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » For those who come to this forum to understand what makes Bizarre Magic different .... (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
510 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Unfortunately it is not available here...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
510 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
The series I mean
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1381 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
The series is available through BritBox in the USA. One episode featuring a single found shoe is sheer poetry.

BC
Phasmologist
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
716 Posts

Profile of Winks
What should I be searching for on Britbox (which I have)? Thanks
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1381 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Inside No. 9
Phasmologist
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2020, Winks wrote:
What should I be searching for on Britbox (which I have)? Thanks

Inside No. 9 - Season 05, Episode 04 "Misdirection"
pulpscrypt
View Profile
New user
The Shadows
65 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
But watch the entire series, it is phenomenal. I was hooked from the first show, but have several favorites.
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
716 Posts

Profile of Winks
Thank you!!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3459 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Awesome, coming to Oz soon
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
967 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Are these effects published? Thanks!
Stmarkus
View Profile
New user
New York City
69 Posts

Profile of Stmarkus
Sir,
Thank you so much for posting this, the routine and presentation were wonderful, and touched me in ways yet to unfold. Thanks again.
Forty Six & 2
View Profile
New user
Three cheers and some toasts for my
96 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2020, pulpscrypt wrote:
But watch the entire series, it is phenomenal. I was hooked from the first show, but have several favorites.

I agree. This is easily my favourite tv show ever and, while the episode in question is fantastic, there are many other episodes that are just as amazing. The Riddle Of The Sphinx was standout as well.
www.ukmindreader.com

Seek and you will find
ianb1547
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of ianb1547
I'm applauding that two stunt coordinators were required
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1248 Posts

Profile of reese
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2020, weepinwil wrote:
Really great performance. Always predict Death, it is inevitable and sure to come to pass. But be careful when you laugh Death in the face; Death always has the last laugh.

Death... I am more than familiar with it. But Life? What is the function of Life?
I'll tell you. The purpose of Life is.... to keep meat fresh. That's all.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3397 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, reese wrote:
Quote:
Really great performance. Always predict Death, it is inevitable and sure to come to pass. But be careful when you laugh Death in the face; Death always has the last laugh.

Death... I am more than familiar with it. But Life? What is the function of Life?

And to die with dignity. My funeral will have a door prize drawing for all who attend. All funerals begin with FUN!
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1248 Posts

Profile of reese
Every Dark Presentation has this philosophy at it's heart: Regret the past. Fear the present. DREAD THE FUTURE.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1248 Posts

Profile of reese
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, weepinwil wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2021, reese wrote:
Quote:

And to die with dignity. My funeral will have a door prize drawing for all who attend. All funerals begin with FUN!
My my most fun funeral was a wake party. The corpse was in the next room. We drank & ate great food & told funny stories about the recently deceased. And we all spent time with the corpse during the party. Best funeral ever! Full of joy & laughter
p.s. y'all not allowed to joke about it. You weren't there.
It was a private affair. Don't desecrate it. Talking to you Will.
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
716 Posts

Profile of Winks
Sorry, but I've conducted too many funerals and seen too much grief to think of any funeral as fun. We try and mock death or even deny it with our bizarre magic illusions, but death is still death. It brings pain and heartache and permanent loss. But fun? No.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3397 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2021, Winks wrote:
Sorry, but I've conducted too many funerals and seen too much grief to think of any funeral as fun. We try and mock death or even deny it with our bizarre magic illusions, but death is still death. It brings pain and heartache and permanent loss. But fun? No.

People cope with uncontrolled situations in different ways and sarcastic mocking is a mechanism some use to lighten the pain of dying and the uncertainty it brings. Regardless of anyone's view, all funerals do begin with FUN (FUNeral) otherwise you would have to call it something else.

In addition, I have done my share of funerals and dealt with the pain of death as well and have to admit I have seen some pretty funny stuff at a few of them.

As a fact I had to change my order of service to accommodate those times when they happen. Nothing like someone quoting the Bible, "And God will wipe all tears from their ears," and it is now your turn to speak.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
716 Posts

Profile of Winks
I agree that funny things happen. My point is that no funeral starts out to be fun - like going to the beach or such - even though funny things may occur.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » For those who come to this forum to understand what makes Bizarre Magic different .... (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL