The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE TOKEN OF LIFE - LUCA VOLPE & PAUL MC CAIG (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi everyone, hope you are all good and safe.
Just to let you know that me and Paul Mc Caig we just released the TOKEN OF LIFE!
If you ever wanted to do a reading, which needs no memory skills and add an emotional touch to it, this is what you are looking for.

We just did a video presentation LIVE in my group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lucavolpeproductions we explained and showed everything you need to know about it, please check the video so that you will see the power of this wonderful too. (you can tell how pumped I am about this release!!!)

The item is now in pre-sale before the official release for only 27 GBP (plus shipping) you can get it here: https://psychicmentality.com/product/the-token-of-life/

AD COPY:
The token itself has been specially designed and individually produced in lead-free pewter, in order to give you the “answer” to your sitter’s current life situation: LIVE LIFE (things you need to work on) and REMOVE (things you need to remove from your life). So as a reader, you will have a powerful and simple tool to carry with you everywhere. On the other hand, if you want to use Token of Life as a self-analysis tool, you will discover how very simple and fun it is to use.
The full reading/routine includes a special pre-folded printed parchment that will represent the three level of consciousness, within which the token in enclosed. At the end of the reading once the parchment is re-opened, will be revealed a special memento of their experience.

The Package

You will receive a special token custom made in lead-free pewter, a drawstring bag and 8 ‘topic cards’, four to reflect the LIVE LIFE side of the token and four the REMOVE topics).These cards will be used to discover which of the 8 topics the sitter needs to work on, or remove from their life.

You will also receive the pre-folded parchment with the ‘Tree of Life’ red stamp.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Do you have any pictures of the items that are in package

As nothing is shown on website

Thanks
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
We are trying to upload them but Paul had issue with the website. If you watch the live video in the group you will see all the props in details.
Thanks
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2020, JackMagic wrote:

Thanks

Hi JackMagic,

yes our website host is resolving a couple of technical issues today and a photo of the items included will hopefully be on there tomorrow Smile

All the best,

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:

Thanks

Pics are on the website now JackMagic Smile

All the best,

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
The coin does look the part, at least the side which is shown. It is a completely ungimmicked coin, right? - I mean, mechanically, magnetically etc.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1986 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jun 12, 2020, caigy wrote:
Quote:

Thanks

Pics are on the website now JackMagic Smile

All the best,

Paul McCaig.

Thanks will take a look
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2020, NeverMind wrote:
The coin does look the part, at least the side which is shown. It is a completely ungimmicked coin, right? - I mean, mechanically, magnetically etc.

Yes is an ungimmicked coin but really nice made! Smile
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
Thank you, Luca.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2020, NeverMind wrote:
Thank you, Luca.

You are welcome 😊
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
844 Posts

Profile of roblane
I've just received and examined mine, and I have to say what a delightful piece this is. The coin is a beautiful thing to look at and is very light, being made of pewter. The cards look good and will last as long as you look after them, being cardstock. I would have preferred plastic but that's me being picky. The Buddha papers suit parchment well, I'm considering ageing mine but may just let them wear. The explanations are clear and concise and the whole system is straightforward so not much to memorise. I honestly think this will give me the confidence to do readings as opposed to reading about how do them. Highly recommended
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Thanks for your kind words, glad you like it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE TOKEN OF LIFE - LUCA VOLPE & PAUL MC CAIG (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL