The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Perjury by Mental Voyage; Has anybody purchased this yet? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

craiger123
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of craiger123
Paul has a new affect. Here's the description description;

Perjury is the latest addition to the National Institute of Parapsychology cards. Perjury is a powerful two-phase mindreading routine that you can carry in your pocket at all times!

The Perjury card contains 24 different words. First, one participant mentally chooses a word and focuses on it. The performer immediately begins to reveal details of this word and miraculously reveals the mentally chosen word!

In phase two, a different word is mentally selected, but this time the participant is given the option to lie or tell the truth about some characteristics of the word. Incredibly, despite possibly being lied to, the performer is correctly able to determine whether the participant is lying or telling the truth and reveal the mentally selected word!

Both selections are completely free choices. Each phase uses a different method and presentation and can be used independently or together using one or two participants. Perjury combines well-known methods that have been expanded upon for this mind-blowing routine.

Note that the lie detection method used in Perjury are different from our other lie detector card, Detection.

The Perjury card Includes two bonus effects regarding symbols/shapes.

Includes one two-sided card and PDF instructions.

Please note that all the Mental Voyage mentalism cards contain various unique mentalism principles and methods that are easily adaptable for use in other effects/routines.

Has anyone seen this?
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Loyal user
Randolph NJ
209 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Funny I just got an email today from Mental Voyage promoting this and I was wondering about it too. So I'd also be interested to hear what others have to say about it!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12067 Posts

Profile of John C
If you’ve ever purchased a Mv card like this you know what to expect. They are all good.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2177 Posts

Profile of 252life
Awaiting it's arrival.
I always order these but hardly ever use them. Maybe this one will break the curse..
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2274 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I ordered last week. Waited until I had not received. Found out they only ship once a week due to covid. No notes on the site of this. Thus, shipping will be slower. Perjury is part of my order, looking forward to this.
Pay it forward
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Perjury by Mental Voyage; Has anybody purchased this yet? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL