The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » FYI - Steve Fearson of eMagicSupply closing doors forever (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1472 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just got an email, Steve is closing his doors at eMagicSupply. The pandemic took its toll on his biz forcing him to permanently close & move....so sorry this has happened to him, he made some fantastic items like his Cobra, reel !
If anyone needs any supplies, he's liquidating what he has left & then he's gone forever, so grab whats left while you still can !!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5002 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Placed an order for a couple items I may need in the future just in case. To me, he was the end all top dog as far as IT goes. You can also just make a donation to Steve directly. The story on his closing is here https://www.stevefearson.com/
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2020, Poof-Daddy wrote:
To me, he was the end all top dog as far as IT goes.

Yep. Now what do we do? We are going backward, not forward!

Doug
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1036 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Wow. Like they say some times you just gotta ask
Guillaume Vallée
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Guillaume Vallée
Ouch! Very sad news.
As far as I know, products like "Ovation", "Virtuoso", "Maxx"or "VectraX2" were absolutely unique on the market. We need them!

Could someone tell us if orders are proceed normaly? The costumer service doesn't respond, it makes me hesitate to engage any money..

Has anyone ordered recentely and received the goods?
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1036 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Same reason why I couldn't order any.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I ordered 2 sugar bunnies and an extra 3 pack of spare "POD spools" on the 19th and it shipped today (with tracking). I decided last minute late last night to order 1 extra pack of regular Vectra (I already have "plenty" but I got it "just in case") and it already shipped today. The shipping delay from the 19th to today on the first order could very well be time to 3D print both the bunnies and the spools, they are both 3D printed items.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Guillaume Vallée
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Guillaume Vallée
Thank you very much Poof Daddy for the quick answer.
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
938 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I placed an order also and received my shipping information. I'm looking forward to receiving it.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I received both of the orders I placed today. No problems at all.

Smile Smile
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
938 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I received my order with no problems.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
I just received some Triple Vectra Elastic, but the website for the tutorial is not working. Can anyone help me get the video tutorial?
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2020, Micheal Leath wrote:
I just received some Triple Vectra Elastic, but the website for the tutorial is not working. Can anyone help me get the video tutorial?

Anyone know a good email for Steve Fearson? I used the contact form on one of his sites, but haven't heard back.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
You might try to DM him on Instagram. For a while (and even that was a while back) he was more active there with product announcements than his customer email list. His more active account is emagicsupply he posted pix of his POD late last year. His personal Insta hasn't had a post since 2014.

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » FYI - Steve Fearson of eMagicSupply closing doors forever (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL