The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Can someone recommend a good branding company/contact? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Hi,

I'm needing to re-brand (logo, website, etc), and looking for recommendations. Who does a great job???

Thanks in advance!! Smile

Doug R
Salt Lake City
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Your current website looks great - were you unhappy with the services from the company you hired for that?

For better or worse I’ve gone the do it yourself route. I get logos and graphics done on Fiverr and use Weebly for my websites.

I know that doesn’t directly answer your question but hopefully it’s helpful in some way.
MikeClay
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta GA
753 Posts

Profile of MikeClay
Call Jason,

http://firelightinteractive.com/

I have worked with Jason for many years and he is my goto designer.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9906 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
How many are or have used a branding company?

Based on my knowledge not many. We offer such services but only for our coaching, consulting, training, and mentoring students. I think it is one of the best investments an entertainer can make in their business that pays for itself many times over in returns.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Can someone recommend a good branding company/contact? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL