The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » A little light at the end of the tunnel!! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2938 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I just booked a strolling gig believe it or not at a hospital.
This particular department is having a poker theme meeting (whatever that means) to boost moral and having some give-aways for the employees to coincide with an informational program. They thought I would be a good distraction and fit it with their theme. Hope this is a sign of future times.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Count Hatrick
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Count Hatrick
Best wishes - curious if they expect you to have a mask on?
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2938 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Update. Performed this afternoon in the hospital. Upon entering, my temperature was taken, was asked a few health questions and issued a mask. The performance was for IT staff and held in a private room. There were approx. 20 people / 10 tables, 2 people per table spaced 6ft. apart. It went very well and performed more stand-up material than table to table which is what they suggested I do.. They only needed me for about 45 minutes during dinner/ buffet, then they went on with their meeting.

Boy was it nice to be back at it after almost 4 months. Funny how you forget routines, so It did take me some time to refresh before today. There are opportunities out there just allot harder to find.
TheMightyRicardo
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of TheMightyRicardo
Thanks for the good news. It is also pleasing to hear of the very thorough planning by the organizers.
shooz
View Profile
Regular user
Zelienople, PA
194 Posts

Profile of shooz
Good for you Dave.
Hope you keep it going with shows. Post when your back at NPL.
Scott Shoemaker ...Shooz
With you in thought(s)

Scott Shoemaker...Shooz
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1686 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
Nice!
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2938 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Thanks.....
I just missed a show booking for last Friday because I didn't check my dedicated "magic" cell phone.
No phone calls so I stopped checking on a regular basis. Someone left a message...too late Smile
I keep in touch with the restaurants, but with limited seating they can't justify me.
I hope not: out of sight out of mind.
Nice to hear from you Shooz.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1722 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2938 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Don't drink the media kool-aid. There is another side to the main-steam media one-way train.
That one has no-lights and that's want they want. I just heard a conversation with 2 medical doctor experts in the field with a much different analysis than what we sheep are being fed.
Watch what you eat.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » A little light at the end of the tunnel!! (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL