The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » InstaCAAN : Smoother than your grannies chip pan (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
INSTACAAN

New release!!!
InstaCAAN is taking the magic world by Storm!!

It has an incredible PLOT TWIST routine guaranteed to fool the most observant.
It's examinable, fooling, direct and it's smoother than your grannies chip pan.

https://www.realworkers.co.uk/produ…/i......ate-caan

(All orders before July 2nd include a FREE pass to our first MAGIC JAM VIP!!)

What are Magicians saying :

'I have no !@#$*ng idea'
- Marvelous Matthew Wright

'InstaCAAN bears all of the hallmarks of Real Workers unique thinking. It is simple, direct and packs a beautiful kicker finish!'
- Michael Murray

'I can not figure it out.. I'm buying it'
-Jack Waller
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Nice but how much has been edited out for the spectators to arrive at their “freely “ selected number and how contrived does it look
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
It's super contrived and their freely selected number is between 34 and 36. I'm playing.

IF you have facebook, head over to 'real workers magic' on facebook and watch last nights magic Jam.
We have genuinely nearly sold out after demonstrating it and answering peoples questions.

It is very fair in nature and in effect.

It could also be a face up/open prediction but I just personally prefer to keep the prediction facedown.

All the best,

Joel

Quote:
On Jun 25, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
Nice but how much has been edited out for the spectators to arrive at their “freely “ selected number and how contrived does it look
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Thanks Joel
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Just watched the Facebook full demo, not keen when someone selects a number as per the demo 27 then you turned over the 28th card?? Do you ever get picked up on this ?
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
No! I explained in the routine that I will deal down the amount of cards they name and the card we arrive to will be their selection.
There is nothing to pick me up on.

It's a wicked routine and plays very strong.

All the best,

Joel.
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
The video for this effect is absolutely top notch and very funny,I am tempted but await reviews
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
Ordered. I almost always love Joel's thinking and this is something I think I can use for the kind of shows I do now. I'll post a review once it arrives off the ferry.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Tis looks great, but there has to be a catch. (Well, obviously otherwise it's real magic!) All examinable? No sleight of hand? In that case, it can - surely - only be in the number selection process. I'm disinclined to pay that price for a form of words that "sounds" super-fair but isn't. Gonna wait for reviews.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
During the live performance, on the way to the 19th. card, wasn't too happy the way the 18th. card was retrieved from the deck.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
You are entitled to your opinion. I recorded 12 online performances and I decided to go with the weakest outcome to give a more honest reflection of the effect.
Surely you can't get fairer than that? On many of the occasions the participant can deal the cards... unless it's performed online!

Personally, I'm super happy with InstaCAAN.

Best wishes,

Joel.

Quote:
On Jun 29, 2020, Sixten wrote:
During the live performance, on the way to the 19th. card, wasn't too happy the way the 18th. card was retrieved from the deck.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
I wish you the best with it, Mr. Joel! Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Any real world reviews on this?
It supposedly keeps selling out but I can’t find anyone who has one.
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
I have it, but haven't had the chance to perform it in the real world yet. I will be using it virtually though. That said, I love it! It truly is super clean. Even the slight variances in outcomes will go unnoticed. And I love that the the routine is straight forward and ends clean. There are two slights you might have to use, depending on the number. But most can probably do them in their sleep.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Minds in focus by Trevor Duffy uses the ploy of removing the number of cards off the deck in its patter and it works very very well .
I haven’t seen Joel’s effect but I know that wording works extremely well for a one off scenario as you just reiterate your patter for the weakest outcome or just deal to the number for the strongest .
It’s by far the best way around the one off scenario I have seen other than leaving a card behind in the box using a s.eng.l. deck , a squeeze and some blue tac imo Gaz 🙂
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1581 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hi Gaz,

The cards are out of the box and on the table the entire time and the prediction is laid out.
With InstaCAAN, I find the weakest outcome is awesome but the best outcome is !@#$*ng awesome and it's a flip of the coin so I'm super happy.

Theres no one off scenario's either and nothing to hide.

Hope this helps.

Joel.

Quote:
On Aug 25, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Minds in focus by Trevor Duffy uses the ploy of removing the number of cards off the deck in its patter and it works very very well .
I haven’t seen Joel’s effect but I know that wording works extremely well for a one off scenario as you just reiterate your patter for the weakest outcome or just deal to the number for the strongest .
It’s by far the best way around the one off scenario I have seen other than leaving a card behind in the box using a s.eng.l. deck , a squeeze and some blue tac imo Gaz 🙂
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
What happened to this? can't find it at real workers page.
Was this a gimmick and therefore sold out?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
I assume it’s out of stock but strange that they removed it from the site completely rather than simply listing it as out of stock.
Maybe they hit a snag like the trick belonged to someone else. This happens occasionally.
handsurg
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of handsurg
I am interested but am looking for some clarification as to what is meant by a super-contrived number between 34 - 36. The idea seems excellent but does Joel explain how to get to a super contrived number between 34 and 36? Then on Facebook it looks like a 27 / 28? Confusing to me just how limited the "any number" choice is.
handsurg
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of handsurg
On the blurb it says it is easy to do but in the reviews I have seen they speak about having to use some sleights like double-lifts etc. My sleight skills are terrible so, before ordering, want to know if this is truly a heavy sleight routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » InstaCAAN : Smoother than your grannies chip pan (25 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL