The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Professor's Nightmare » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BerkleyJL
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago, IL
397 Posts

Profile of BerkleyJL
I have been leaving the professor's nightmare out of my routine, because the way I learned it looks clumsy. I watched another magician perform it about a week ago, and he was able to pinch the lower ends of each rope between the fingers of his right hand and lift them all at once! I didn't get a chance to ask him, so can anyone tell me how that move is set up to get the ends in the right position for the "stretch" move?
I need a stage name.

Joe Berkley
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Sorry but that question must be answered in the secret sessions area of the Café' (as far as I know).
I recommend Paul Green's "In The Trenches" DVD for an excellent routine of cut & restored rope to the professor's nightmare.
As with most effects there is more than one way to handle workings of the effect. Maybe someone will PM you with the help that you need. I would PM you my method but I am so bad at trying to explain anything that I would only make matters worse for you.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Professor's Nightmare » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL