The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Vanishing stool from Blake Vogt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bertolla
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
82 Posts

Profile of bertolla
Hello

Is there anyone who has this illusion from Blake Vogt?
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1659 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2020, bertolla wrote:
Hello

Is there anyone who has this illusion from Blake Vogt?

I believe a fellow named Blake Vogt sells it:

https://blake-vogt.myshopify.com/product......ng-stool
bertolla
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
82 Posts

Profile of bertolla
Yes I know but I want to know from someone who purchased it if it works as described
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1659 Posts

Profile of David Todd
It's been my experience that most illusion builders who have products that work and are used by professionals are glad to provide references. Email him and ask if he could give you the names of five or six people who have purchased it. If he is confident in the product he will be glad to give you the references because happy customers who can give good feedback are good for sales. If you never hear back from him or if he's hesitant to provide references I think you will have your answer.
bertolla
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
82 Posts

Profile of bertolla
Hi David

Yes I asked Blake now if he can give me a contact for reference. I have also some question about the logistics before and after the performance.
Hope I found more about this because I love the idea of the effect.

All the best
Ron
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22443 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I seen this effect on the Penn and Teller show. For me it has a weak spot at the finish. It is purely an on stage effect. I would not perform it at a banquet show or at an in home type show.

I can't find that Fool US show.
bertolla
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
82 Posts

Profile of bertolla
Hi Bill

Yes but I love the idea of that vanishing stool. But you have right could be only a stage effect. that's why I need more informations about the preparations.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22443 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2020, bertolla wrote:
Hi Bill

Yes but I love the idea of that vanishing stool. But you have right could be only a stage effect. that's why I need more information about the preparations.

The Vanishing Stool, cost $5,000.00 plus shipping.

I suggest you contact Blake Vogt directly, but I really don't believe you will get any information about what preparation is needed to perform this effect. That is part of what you will be buying, and is considered part of the secret to the illusion.

Just like when you go to a magic store, the owner shows you the magic effect, and you make a decision to purchase the effect from that demonstration.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Quote:
Hi Bill

Yes but I love the idea of that vanishing stool. But you have right could be only a stage effect. that's why I need more information about the preparations.

I suggest you contact Blake Vogt directly, but I really don't believe you will get any information about what preparation is needed to perform this effect. That is part of what you will be buying, and is considered part of the secret to the illusion.

Just like when you go to a magic store, the owner shows you the magic effect, and you make a decision to purchase the effect from that demonstration.

Illusion builders are not local magic shops. They’ve always been very willing to answer questions. Some illusions even have multiple methods you can choose when ordering.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22443 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2020, thomasR wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Bill

Illusion builders are not local magic shops. They’ve always been very willing to answer questions. Some illusions even have multiple methods you can choose when ordering.

We are not talking about Some Illusion Builders, we are talking about Blake Vogt specifically, and an illusion he as presented on several television shows, and presented it the same why each time.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2020, thomasR wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Bill

We are not talking about Some Illusion Builders, we are talking about Blake Vogt specifically, and an illusion he as presented on several television shows, and presented it the same why each time.

I haven't worked with Blake specifically so I can't comment. I would imagine he would be happy to answer questions for an interested buyer but in truth I don't know.

I almost bought one of his force bags but I couldn't justify the zip-lock bag in my show so I bought a cloth one instead. He's got some brilliant ideas... next time he has a sale I probably won't be able to resist a purchase!
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
1659 Posts

Profile of David Todd
A quick glimpse of the stool in this clip:

https://youtu.be/rlnN3V42HfM?t=49
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7376 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I saw Greg Frewin do it almost closeup at FFFF. Very nice.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Vanishing stool from Blake Vogt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL