The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Torn n restored cigarette paper with color changing rose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

griz326
View Profile
New user
Eureka, Montana
75 Posts

Profile of griz326
I have done torn n restored cigarette paper for years. When I found this Michael Weber work, I realized there was more that I could do.

https://www.magicana.com/video/michael-w......-paper-0

The first thing that got me was the restore. It was beautiful. Clearly, the replacement ball was prepped just for this.
Then he made the paper rose from the restored cigarette paper (I'm presuming that it was cigarette paper). I've made hundreds, thousands, millions (okay, I'm over the top with that) of napkin roses, it never occurred to me to make a rose out of the restored cigarette paper.

THEN, the paper rose is magically colored to green and red under the glass.

Aside from the thorough routining of the piece starting with the origami premise through to the conclusion it is genius.

Has this routine and the method for the color change ever been documented by Weber?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Torn n restored cigarette paper with color changing rose (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL