The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back after 10 years (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Risotto
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Risotto
Hello All,

Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
Great Risotto SAM member number 49841.

In the past I worked as a Children's entertainer in Louisville Ky. Making balloons and performing magic at Outback Steakhouse. I have entertained the Anthem 5K, the Make a Wish Foundation, and performed at Christmas parties for the VFW.
I've been paid very well but I also did a lot of work non-profit.

Ten years ago I made the decision to move to Missouri and focus on my software engineering career. I cannot say that I regret this, however, I also feel like it's time that I slowly edge back into magic and children's entertainment. I still have letters that kids and parents gave me in the past. I still have so many great memories from the work that I did.

This pandemic is awful but it will not last forever. While I'm hunkered down at home I'm working on new effects and building a new character for myself.

I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and getting feedback.

Cheers,
Risotto
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1310 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Hi Rissoto

Welcome back!

Where are you in Missouri?

Mark
Risotto
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Risotto
@Mark

I'm in St. Louis. It is an interesting area but the scene isn't nearly as big as it was in Louisville Ky. But then Louisville is a really goofy entertaining town.
Currently I'm trying to relocate to central Oklahoma. I'm betting there's almost no scene at all there. But hey, that's opportunity in itself right?

Cheers!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back after 10 years (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL