The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Needing help with my flea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Risotto
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Risotto
I hope that this is the right place for this.

I've devised a children's card trick that involves Fleadore the educated flea.
I know there must be a ton of educated flea material out there somewhere but I cannot find it.
If you know of any trick / routine / scripts that involve jokes and gags with a flea I would really appreciate the information.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3211 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
There are two offerings for fleas and flea lovers on The Magic Nook: WJ27-05 "Ferrnando Flea's Teeny Tiny Trunk" which shows how to build a 2-inch by 2-inch tiny box in which you keep all of your Flea's worldly possessions; and WJ35-05 "Lunchbox Flea Circus" which shows how to fit everything you need for a Flea Circus inside a child's lunchbox.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1310 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
This is no longer available, but you might be able to find it on the second hand market.
You might be able to reach out to Tim directly to see if he can supply you with a script.

https://www.wonderimagery.com/collection......78703686

Best of luck

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Needing help with my flea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL