We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinstein Coin Magic (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3912 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
My books available for signing will be arriving around the 28th. In the meantime, let me know if you would like to see some additional material performed that appears in the book.
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! The good news, though, is that I am once again going to reprint the book, so there will be enough for everyone!! As such, and for the last time, I will have a supply of books that I can sign. All come with a free gift until supplies are gone, so first come, first serve! To pre-order, be sure to send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com. books will be here and ready to ship the last week of September!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3912 Posts

Tomorrow I will be putting up a mashup of a few effects never filmed and found in Rubinstein Coin Magic.
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! The good news, though, is that I am once again going to reprint the book, so there will be enough for everyone!! As such, and for the last time, I will have a supply of books that I can sign. All come with a free gift until supplies are gone, so first come, first serve! To pre-order, be sure to send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com. books will be here and ready to ship the last week of September!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6748 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I've GOT to get this book...

Doug
Boomer
View Profile
Elite user
Livermore, CA
500 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Doug,

>>> I've GOT to get this book...
Yes, yes you do.

While you're at it, if you don't have New York Coin Magic Seminar, you will want that as well.

Dave
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3912 Posts

Hi! I just recorded a mashup of three items from my new book, RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC. I wanted to extend the coins through the table routine contained in the book, so I first added a production with ideas found in the book. I also added a multi coin ending to the routine (a variation of the one in the book, using a different move also taught) and the ending from another routine to get the finished product. That's the beauty of my book, you can mix and match and create your own sequences, or use the tools and create tour own. My book is almost sold out at the dealers, although there are still some available at Penguin and Vanishinginc. I did reprint the book again so it won't run out, and in fact am getting in a limited supply of the new reprint in two weeks. These will be available for signing, and of my books come with a special FREE GIFT as well! If interested, I am taking pre-orders now so send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
In the meantime, enjoy this mashup!
https://youtu.be/AeeTHYMKdI8
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3912 Posts

Might just drop another video later. You guys want to see the Purse Routine? If you have a preference, be sure to let me know!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3912 Posts

Review on the Stevens Magic Emporium site:
antonnova77 – July 7, 2020

A book that is a true masterpiece. All the routines are well written, excellent details, and performed to perfection. A classic the day it was released and sold out just as fast. An investment for any lover of quality coin magic. A long awaited fantastic book.

Watch this space, putting up a new video later today
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3912 Posts

Happy to share this routine from my book, Rubinstein Coin Magic. Since this is a modular routine, I had several phases. This version removed the middle phase from the book, but borrowed from another routine (Triple Play) to extend the first phase. Otherwise, it's the same. Anyone who already has the book can inquire about the changes. Hope you enjoy it, I will have a limited amount of books available for signing in around a week, that will come with a FREE GIFT, only available with the books I sell. For ordering information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Here is The Purse Routine, enjoy!
https://youtu.be/si4Sb3NFlbs
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3912 Posts

Hope you guys enjoyed the routine. Penguin and Vanishinginc have just SOLD OUT (that's the first edition AND the first reprint in only 3 and 1/2 months!!), but I will get in the NEW reprint on the 28th, a full 10 days ahead of the supplier and the other dealers. So if you haven't bought a copy yet, don't worry, reinforcements are coming!! Hit me up if you want a signed copy, and that special free gift (this is the last time I am reprinting for the next few years, so I will only be able to sign the ones being sent to me now) !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinstein Coin Magic (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL