The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Marsupial Vanish - Kyle Purnett (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
The Marsupial vanish - Kyle Purnell
$10.00 download
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=67565

The Hype:
Get ready to fry your audiences with Kyle's absolutely devastating ring vanish!

Silicone Rings are more popular than ever before. CHEAP. TRENDY. SAFE. What more could you ask for?

With the Marsupial Vanish, Kyle has come up with a new way to utilize a property of this ring to achieve a CGI level vanish, but done for real people in the real world.

Check out the trailer. It looks THAT clean in person!
Easy to learn
No palming
No clothing requirements
Be comfortably set up all day
Real world angles
INSTANT RESET

*One additional item is required for this vanish. This is a common magic prop, and most magicians most likely already own one.
It can also be purchased quite inexpensive.

My Take
A quick look at the promo video shows you just what a deceptive piece this is.. There seems to be absolutely no place it could go, you show hands and end clean. Sort of. Angle proof. Not quite but watch your angles and you have a reputation maker here.

As the ad copy states, you do need that little something that makes the magic plus you should buy a ring as described by Kyle. I am sure most of you already have this item in your case. I bought some years ago and have never actually used them. Now, I have no excuse.

Kyle goes into great detail and does a great teaching job on the video. He also teaches the way he cleans up and resets. There are no difficult moves and the way it is taught makes the whole procedure crystal clear. When I first watch the promo, I figured it might b some variation on coin moves but no. This can be done by pretty much anyone at any skill level. You just need the ring, the extra and practice time. I can see a lot of Youtube kiddies posting videos of themselves doing this badly.

I definitely would recommend this. Very pretty and baffling vanish. If you check Murphy's out, you will find that Kyle as building a pretty impressive library of magic. https://www.murphysmagic.com/Search.aspx......eba9db7b

So, for $10.00 (plus it can be in your email today!), you will be having a lot of fun.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Marsupial Vanish - Kyle Purnett (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL