The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Apparitions (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
358 Posts

Profile of TEB3
Coming Very Soon. The only book ever written for Mystery Performers about how to END a Séance! Because of both Pandemic delays as well as no longer using Lulu, it will be probably the end of the month before the actual release. I will post the link to order it as soon as I approve the final proof. Also Stevens Magic will have it available.

As usual with all of my books it does NOT have an ISBN code to prevent it being sold on Amazon, B&N, etc. to keep it from the general public.

Page Count: 104 pages including text
Language: English
Format: Perfect Bound Soft Cover
Dimensions: 9 x 6 US Trade Size
Foreword by Todd Robbins

Here are only a few pre-release comments:

“What has been captured here is the true essence of what a solid Séance can be; minimalist, authentic, and effective. THIS is the real work!”
-Terry Tyson

“I really like the setup of the suggestions for seeing the spirit. Very subtle and a nice way of letting them think they are the ones noticing things instead of realizing you're pointing them out.”
-Chris Thisse

"This book is a blueprint for an evening of Séance entertainment. A must or the new Bizarrist but plenty of gems for the seasoned performer. Laced with historical references this is a very enjoyable read and a fitting tribute to Ed Fowler (Carlyle)."
-Rob Orander

Stay Tuned!
Lary/TEB3/Traveler
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2524 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Really enjoyed the thinking in this one!
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
236 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Lary, I’m very much looking forward to this release!
TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
358 Posts

Profile of TEB3
APPARITIONS Is Now Available
Just in time to start your weekend on the bright side!
$39.95 plus shipping

Plus good comments keep flowing in:

“Lary is about to take you on a journey. I have no doubt you will enjoy the ride. Absorb what he has written in these pages and before you know it, you too will be bringing forth the spirits.”
- Todd Robbins

“Apparitions is simply Over The Top! For anyone into Bizarre or Séance work this is a must. This book in my opinion should be in everyone’s library a true gem simply brilliant. I highly recommend it so don’t miss out on a true masterpiece.”
- Neil Scryer

“Apparitions: Scrying and Staring, Lary Kuehn’s new book, takes the essentials of Séance work, puts them in a logical order, and provides the tools, the methods and the psychology of this style of entertainment in one place. He puts the knowledge of dozens of books on Séances and 60 years of performing Bizarre Magick at the tip of your claws. And now he teaches you how to make your audience believe they have actually seen a Ghost.”
- Rolando Santos Assistant Editor, The Linking Ring

“I had never given seating much of a thought, but really found that interesting. The votive candle thing was cool, some really fascinating ideas to work with there.”
- Mike Glide

Current shipping time because of Covid-19, is running about 12 days from when you place your order.

For Direct and CONUS orders: https://wackadu.com/product/apparitionsLKuehn-

Also available through Stevens Magic, the ONLY Authorized retailer!
Luke Wolf
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Luke Wolf
Great news! What a timing, I was about to finish my “to read” pile!
pulpscrypt
View Profile
New user
The Shadows
64 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Took a while to get on here, but wanted to thank you for Apparitions. Its a great source of dark information!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Apparitions (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL