The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Quiver defect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Hello guys. I just got a quiver plus off the Café. Where the little toggle is there seems to be a gap and maybe loose stitching. I'm not sure if they are all like this or if its a defect. Any help is appreciated.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/189199186@......d-public
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
516 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
It isn’t normal. Seams are typically bonded flush.
Contact Kelvin Chow on Facebook Messenger. He has always responded promptly to my questions.
I am sure he will help you either repair it yourself or make it good. Alternately, call a leatherwork shop locally. I’m sure they can repair it!

Thanks
Steph
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Thanks Stephon. I bought this off a guy on the Café. He said it was new but you can see how it looks. Ill get a hold of Kevin Chow and see what he says.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

I just watched the entire video that explains how it works. The spectator wouldnt be able to open this purse on their own so it must be defective.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2965 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Hello No I don't know how that happened I never saw that like that before I only looked at how it functioned & never used it before . I am very sorry for this problem I bought it from a dealer at a convention in March . I wonder If you contact Kevin Chow he can replace it I had no idea I would have never sold it I didn't notice or see that ever on the side . I think I opened & closed it like twice before putting it back in the box & that was when I bought it at the convention . Let me know if they replace it for you or if this issue gets resolved .

Best,
Jeffrey
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Hello Tophatter. Im sending you another pm about it now.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2965 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I jusat looked at the Pic that is not what I sent out NO WAY !
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2965 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Did you break it trying to learn the workings of it before watching the tutorial ? That looks broken from wear & tear on the gimmick area . The one I sent out is in new condition I never used it & had no rips or torn parts like in the photo you posted.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Hello Tophatter. There is no reason to discuss this in open forum. I was merely asking for insight from other members and didn't mention your name. Im working on sending you a pm now.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2965 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I Will chat with you here in a pm I didn't realize I was in the open forum cause I acted quickly when I noticed the pic . I am sorry but that's not the way I sent this to you I would have never sold it if it was damaged .
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1486 Posts

Again please respond to my pm. You are still in open forum. I do not want to discuss this here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Quiver defect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL