We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Instagram method to Force Something (InstaForce by Moustapha Berjaoui) (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
darkspik3
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of darkspik3
I don't know if you guys saw this already but is amazing <3
I'm wondering why no one posted about it yet?

Anyway... is called InstaForce by Moustapha Berjaoui and is freakin' simple but so *** effective... I really love it

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjYkG_5DUuQ
LINK: https://instaforcementalism.blogspot.com

InstaForce is a totally new different principle to force any account and any post on instagram, using any borrowed Phone.

The participant chooses any account they want, it could be a random strangers account from the Explore page if needed.
They scroll Genuinely thru the posts in any direction, once they are happy, they freely stop anywhere. You will be able to force them to the exact post or account that you want.

You will learn many different techniques which are pretty easy to do anywhere and anytime.
Once you learn the method, you will be able to apply it to other platforms, It’s not only limited to instagram!

Use their actual instagram Force any post & any account
Use any borrowed phone (iPhone or Android)
A dedicated Facebook Users group
In the facebook group, you will learn the following:
Multi-force (forcing multiple posts)
The Face-up Force (forcing while the screen is facing the participant)
Online Virtual Force (Forcing over a video-call so the spectator does it from their side!)
The Bonus Force (Force on other platforms such Youtube, Soundcloud, etc.)
Plus more ideas and handlings.

"Very clever concept that opens up a bunch of possible reveals...powerful modern day mentalism!"
Oz Pearlman

"This is easy and to the point! No special app and can be done at any time!, well done my friend!"
Luca Volpe

"InstaForce is a great simple secret that you need to know if you are interested in natural use of a phone in Mentalism! It works excellent in itself, and also as optional technique to keep in your toolkit of possibilities"
Pablo Amira

"Love it mate, simple to do and organic, I’ll use this"
Resse Goodley

"Direct and Simple method you can rely on. I’ll be using this!"
Nicholas Lawrence
Alexandru Miclea (FB Magic Apps Group Owner)
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1241 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Yes this is really good but I think you should check to see if there is already a thread about it before starting your own..

Kieran
darkspik3
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of darkspik3
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2020, magicman29 wrote:
Yes this is really good but I think you should check to see if there is already a thread about it before starting your own..

Kieran

I searched... because of that I said I don’t know how is not already here!!!
Alexandru Miclea (FB Magic Apps Group Owner)
destinysunny
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of destinysunny
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2020, darkspik3 wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2020, magicman29 wrote:

Kieran

I searched... because of that I said I don’t know how is not already here!!!

There was thread about this but mods have delete the thread. I don't know why.
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1241 Posts

Profile of magicman29
That is strange that it's gone!

Kieran
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
11 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
Hello, Thanks Darkspik3 for opening a new thread about it
I'm Disappointed, I dunno why it got removed ..
There was a lot of positive reviews and great quotes from awesome people!

If you guys have any questions ... please feel free to ask!
Thank you Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3092 Posts

Profile of tophatter
The thread got deleted I wonder why I bought it clever method not always 100 % but could have been the way I was performing the effect .
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
877 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Very odd that the thread was deleted. Seemed like a perfectly reasonable discussion. Anyway, yes, that thread had lots of praise for this, including mine, though I noted that the method was slightly more finicky than I had hoped, but with a bit of practice I think I can get it down. Also, I'm in the FB group but haven't checked out what people have said there, though I understand that people have been building on the idea...
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
556 Posts

Profile of Maxy
I will not repeat what I said in the vanishing thread!
I recommend it specially the iPhone version.
If you combine it with InstaGrab it will be killer.
Rooster
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Rooster
Love this effect! See my review and interview with Moustapha here. Also there is a chance for to people to win this effect!

https://youtu.be/HOfcm0mxM6E
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
11 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/13917
It is now available on Penguin magic as well Smile
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
11 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
David from Magic Orthodoxy did a review Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IKfsp6Xnn4
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1547 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Would you guys say the Android version is good, but still "less-than" than the iPhone version? Thoughts?
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
11 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Would you guys say the Android version is good, but still "less-than" than the iPhone version? Thoughts?

Android is limited in effects comparing to iPhone (Each Android phone manufactures/brand creates their own Android software from scratch so not all Android phones behave the same way)
with iPhone you can do much more than android Smile

This effect is best when borrowing a phone so its always recommended to borrow an iPhone if you want to do the best versions of InstaForce! otherwise the basic method works on android
and in the group there are multiple techniques and extra ideas regarding Android phones as well

I hope that helps!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1547 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 22, 2020, berjaoui wrote:
Quote:

Android is limited in effects comparing to iPhone (Each Android phone manufactures/brand creates their own Android software from scratch so not all Android phones behave the same way)

This effect is best when borrowing a phone so its always recommended to borrow an iPhone if you want to do the best versions of InstaForce! otherwise the basic method works on android
and in the group there are multiple techniques and extra ideas regarding Android phones as well

I hope that helps!

It does, thank you! Since I'm not on iPhone, is it easy to learn to do on another's phone though? If borrowing an iPhone? That is, assuming I'm an idiot. Smile
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
11 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I hope that helps!

It does, thank you! Since I'm not on iPhone, is it easy to learn to do on another's phone though? If borrowing an iPhone? That is, assuming I'm an idiot. Smile

No it's pretty Easy Don't worry Smile you're welcome
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
877 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I hope that helps!

As a fellow Android holdout... and one who has purchased this... I would say that it would be *nice* if you could get your hands on an iPhone to practice a few times before rolling this out for real, but by "practice" I mean doing something that will take a few seconds to make sure you've got it.

What can be done on the iPhone with this is a *lot* more powerful than what can be done on an Android phone... But you can practice the basics on an Android. And, er... "the move" is the same. It's just that you can do more with it on the iPhone version.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1547 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 23, 2020, no2ss wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I hope that helps!

As a fellow Android holdout... and one who has purchased this... I would say that it would be *nice* if you could get your hands on an iPhone to practice a few times before rolling this out for real, but by "practice" I mean doing something that will take a few seconds to make sure you've got it.

What can be done on the iPhone with this is a *lot* more powerful than what can be done on an Android phone... But you can practice the basics on an Android. And, er... "the move" is the same. It's just that you can do more with it on the iPhone version.

That's a very thoughtful response, thank you, I appreciate it. This seems a winner. Thanks for the extra detail my friend.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
917 Posts

Profile of scott0819
I picked this up; it's very good. But if you do pick this up you are going to want to join the FB Group. There is way more tips, ways to force multiple photos, alternate handlings, etc. over there. Just wanted to mention in case potential purchasers aren't on FB.
berjaoui
View Profile
New user
Egypt
11 Posts

Profile of berjaoui
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2020, scott0819 wrote:
I picked this up; it's very good. But if you do pick this up you are going to want to join the FB Group. There is way more tips, ways to force multiple photos, alternate handlings, etc. over there. Just wanted to mention in case potential purchasers aren't on FB.

Thank you for mentioning this!
It was already mentioned on the other thread that got removed :/
Thanks man! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Instagram method to Force Something (InstaForce by Moustapha Berjaoui) (17 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL