We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » DIY Wallets (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
340 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi all, any thoughts on an making a wallet for mentalism that can hopefully pass as a regular wallet to be carried around?

I have the Card to Wallet book, and have Pat Pages video on Card To Wallet and made his one a few years back and it works great. How ever Im moving more towards mentalism and Im aware that things have really moved on...Ive seen videos containing mobile phone screens etc its bewildering for me.

I would happily put some money on getting a good one that will stand the test of time.

I have a collection of ungimmicked real leather bi folds, full size ones etc just sitting here but Ive never owned a mentalism style wallet or for that matter seen one in action, therefore Im not really sure where to start.

Perhaps its not possible but a wallet with a peek option, an ability to load a card or small item into a bonsa envelope, and an ability to switch too perhaps.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Alan
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1234 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I could be wrong but I think the SUC wallet might be what you are looking for. Some "mentalists" deceive themselves with hi tech phone screens or low tech wallets they flip open in front of the spectator. But you almost have to buy the SUC wallet. I did.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1234 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
But if you are really into making wallets, get the wallet killer. IT is not the final answer but the guy who wrote the pdf explains how to build models of almost any wallet with black duct tape. yes. Great for experimenting etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » DIY Wallets (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL