We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Topit installation in Los Angeles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

domt5chord
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of domt5chord
I'm sure this question has been asked a couple of times -

I need the name of a good seamstress to install a topit. I knew someone a few years ago, but I cannot find her name or number. Apox upon me for being such a louse! Could someone help? Thanks!
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1103 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
If Jay Scott Berry is around the LA area then check him out. His wife is an expert at topit installation. I had a couple topics installed. Super high quality work. He performs at the Magic Castle periodically but I don’t recall if they reside there. You may be able to send in the jackets.

Otherwise you might consider mailing in jacket to Fabric Manipulation. I’ve been pleased with stuff from them too. http://www.fabricmanipulation.com/magict......8-4.html
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22504 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2020, domt5chord wrote:
I'm sure this question has been asked a couple of times -

I need the name of a good seamstress to install a topit. I knew someone a few years ago, but I cannot find her name or number. Apox upon me for being such a louse! Could someone help? Thanks!

Pat Pages Topit is pinned in with safety pins, not sewn. You can pick up a hand sewing book and sew it in yourself.

Jay Scott Berry has lived in Australia for some time now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Topit installation in Los Angeles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL