The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Meet others database? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

firekitty
View Profile
New user
Maryland USA
5 Posts

Profile of firekitty
I was wondering if you had a database that ppl can sign up to so that you can meet people from on this site in your own area? they can say what they do or are interested in if they are willing to drive/travel/teach/put someone up for a while in there home ect. I'm on another site that has a meet others database and was just wondering if there was one like that on this site. thanks.
~I poke badgers with spoons~

~All the world's a stage and we are the actors~
Niko
View Profile
Special user
England
599 Posts

Profile of Niko
I agree. I would be interesting to see if there was someone on the Café who lived near you so you could perhaps meet up and share your knowledge of magic?
When you do something right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5703 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
You could post a request to gather in the So Happy Together section. Other than that, The Café does not involve itself with database sharing.

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Meet others database? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL