The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Real Magic Shop Exist by Vinny Sagoo (Neo Magic) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vinny Sagoo
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Vinny Sagoo
Helloooooo!

I just wanted to let you know about my latest blog, which is about PJ's Magic Shop based in the UK.

In 2019, I was on my final day of demonstrating effects when I was approached by a chap called PJ. I began chatting with PJ and found out that he runs a shop in Birkenhead Market and subsequently wholesaled a number of my effects. I didn't really bump into PJ again until February this year when I attended the Blackpool Magic Convention.

During my second day of setting up the Neo Magic stall, carefully curating the various effects with some degree of precision, believe it or not, I have been accused in the past of having OCD, or as I like to call it CDO...

Anyway, PJ popped over again and began talking about magic and how business was generally. As most of the shops I know now are online, it was great to see that he had a bricks and mortar shop and it was thriving with a great customer base.

PJ told me that he really enjoyed my effects as they were suited to his customers, namely because they are Easy, Simple and Powerful, my E.S.P. mantra (wink, wink).

As the months unfolded, the world would be thrown into an abyss, namely due to this new found nemesis curtailing our liberty like never before!

Many small companies like myself began to struggle and the impact was felt more for retail shops like PJs in Birkenhead Market. For the next few months, PJ, along with many million of shop owners would face uncertainty and financial ruin.

I therefore thought it only prudent to help amazing shops like PJs to get back on their feet and let people know that they exist, and secondly...

Full Blog CLICK HERE
Our products are EASY to use, SIMPLE to understand and incredibly POWERFUL.

WWW.NEOMAGIC.CO.UK

PLUS Free Shipping Worldwide!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15959 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thank you and good luck. It is very difficult. Only the other day I was reading this:

“We are witnessing a retail apocalypse.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterloeb/......0a7c729f

We English it seems are no longer a nation of shopkeepers.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Real Magic Shop Exist by Vinny Sagoo (Neo Magic) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL