The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Harold Taylor's Rope routine. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2582 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Someone messaged me about Harold Taylor's rope routine a while ago as I saw him perform and explain it at a lecture back in the late 70's/early 80's. I was asked details about it and while I recalled most I wasn't;'t sure of some.

While helping on the book review data base for The Magic Circle's library I came across a book review for; Another Close Up Cavalcade, by Jerry Mentzer. The book review states:

"... there is a full write-up of our own Harold Taylor's routine, a multi-restoration routine which has been well tried. Needless to say it is strongly recommended."

So anyone looking for the routine this presumably is where you'll be able to find it. Smile
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22898 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Magic Methods is the Jerry Mentzer website, he has passed away several years ago, but the website is active with the new owner.

www.magicmethods.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Harold Taylor's Rope routine. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL