The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic from Down Under (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim-EC
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Tim-EC
Kia ora my name is Tim and myself and my daughters are keen on magic. I am lucky enough to have both my 10 year old and 14 year old share in this passion and we enjoy working together. I perform a lot at work, with kindergarten children, and it's always a lot of fun. Small performances too have kept me busy and debu with my 10 year last year (when she was nine). She is AMAZING!!!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Livermore, CA
512 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Welcome. The times we share with our children is precious, take all you can get.

Dave
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1130 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Hi Tim-EC ...
great to have you onboard.

I highly recommend Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic.
It features some great famous stage illusions ... such as "the farmer and the witch" ... which I am sure your daughters would love to perform at school!
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Welcome to the Café, Tim! Always happy to meet magic folks from Australia. My mentor, The Amazing Aussie Tommy Garbin, was from Perth.
BeachCat
View Profile
New user
Vegas Baby!
52 Posts

Profile of BeachCat
Hi Tim,
Welcome to the Magic Café! My father was a magician and my time watching him practice, or taking me to the Magic Castle are some of my favorite memories of our time together. I'm sure your daughters will feel the same of their time with you. Smile Smile
randomwraith
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of randomwraith
Hi & Welcome to the Café (even if you did join before me!!)
Given the Kia ora, I take it you maybe from NZ or at least have an association with NZ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Magic from Down Under (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL