The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins Across by a 7 Year Old (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1470 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
My 7 year old son Ryland has just uploaded a new video onto his YouTube Channel. This time he’s performing a modified Latta coin routine (modified because of his hand size!). He’s worked really hard on this routine.

We all know how hard coin magic is to well deceptively. There is so much to focus on beyond the presentation.

He reads everyone’s comments and loves it when magicians comment on his videos so if you like his performance please let him know.

Thanks everyone.

https://youtu.be/DfHucn_3vQ8
[url= http://youtube.com/c/slightlyunusualmagic
'Magic TV YouTube Channel ' by Craig Petty[/url]
stevie c
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Well done Ryland. Keep on working hard. I only wish I'd started as young as you!! I also enjoy the reviews that you do with your Dad. It's lovely to see children enjoying practicing and performing magic. Great stuff Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3965 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Great job Ryland. I enjoy watching your magic!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8725 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Great job indeed, young man. 😊 I love coins across, and I think the great coin magician, David Roth would like that one, too. 😊

Not only do I enjoy your super magic, but I also love your enthusiasm, and all the fun you’re having with it. 😁

Keep up the good work, keep practicing, and most of all, “Keep Moving Forward” with your magic and having fun. 😊

Oh, and good job dad. 😉👍🏽
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of magojose|
Wish I’ve been as good as him at 7!! Keep going Ryland!
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
499 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
Something tells me that when he is grown up he will be using Morgan's.
Ryland,
It is obvious you have a true love for Magic. Keep it up and I look forward to
seeing you expand your horizons as you continue on your voyage. The sky is the limit.

Regards,

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
Wez_Evans
View Profile
New user
Lancashire, UK
51 Posts

Profile of Wez_Evans
Amazing work Ryland!
I love watching you perform on your review show too!
Keep up the good work Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins Across by a 7 Year Old (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL