The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brainbow Divination by Magic Wagon (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1345 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
I think NeilS is talking about the current situation with Covid-19, and doing it in a virtual setting... which I think would be challenging for a Magic Wagon divination effect (but not impossible; got me thinking).

But I guess my question is--why does it need to be for immediate use? It will sell out soon, so... why not invest in it for use down the road?

Smile
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
805 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2020, Seth speaks wrote:
I think NeilS is talking about the current situation with Covid-19, and doing it in a virtual setting...

Seth, thank you for correcting, maybe I misunderstood his question

And at the moment 11 are still available in Magic Wagon stock
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Yes, it was the current problem of spectators handling props I was referring to.
TomTom59
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of TomTom59
Thank you Madison for this review, I have only just recently started to collect items from magic Wagon I only have 4 of there creations at the moment, I am a hobbyist magician so this type of magic is a considered purchase for me, If a had not seen your review for Brainbow Divination I would probably have given this amiss, so I have placed my order and looking foreword to getting mine, so yes Madison please do more of these types of reviews as I am sure it helps to see if an effect is for you or not.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
805 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Only 2 Brainbow Divination left in stock now
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1111 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Mine came today and it is really beautiful. The metallic colors are way better than flat colors would have been and really class it up. They include two of an extra something that could be replaced by wearing something we all have. It makes handling perfect in my opinion. PM me if you are not sure and have already purchased this product. Another thought is that you can crumple tissue or newspaper and put it in the box top or over the top of the color showing or have spectator do that after selecting color. This further makes "peeking" seem impossible. Another great piece for both performing and showcase.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Doric
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Doric
There is one for sale for only £120 on magicweek in the UK. Not sure how credible the seller is though.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The seller is definitely credible. He often uses Midweek. I guess the effect or working did not suit.
Doric
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Doric
Do you know the guy personally? The price appears suspiciously low. I always say that if it seems too good to be true then it probably is.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2598 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2020, Doric wrote:
Do you know the guy personally? The price appears suspiciously low. I always say that if it seems too good to be true then it probably is.

I have bought effects from him - even as long ago as 2014. In all our dealings, never had any problems.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
805 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
On Magic Wagon website out of stock now
Doric
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Doric
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2020, NeilS wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2020, Doric wrote:

I have bought effects from him - even as long ago as 2014. In all our dealings, never had any problems.

Thanks Neil, that's great to hear. 😀
TomTom59
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of TomTom59
Mine was delivered to day. First impressions are it is a lovely made piece and yes the colours being metallic do add that extra bit of class, as for the workings it it nothing groundbreaking but it achieves what you need to no very easily. Thank you
StarManager for your feed back on the something you can wear, That something I don’t own even tho I have been doing magic as a hobbyist for many many years, I think I will invest in one now as it will improve the handling, So over all I am pleased with my purchase.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Special user
805 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2020, StarManager wrote:
They include two of an extra something that could be replaced by wearing something we all have.

For me, the given method is the most inconspicuous one

With other methods it is not so comfortable and fluent
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1111 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2020, Magic Dust wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2020, StarManager wrote:
They include two of an extra something that could be replaced by wearing something we all have.

For me, the given method is the most inconspicuous one

With other methods it is not so comfortable and fluent

Respect Magic Dust! I tried the given method and also tried opening my hand flat and placing the box on the open palm. I truly prefer open palm handling. Up t each presenter. Both work.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
KungFuMagic
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of KungFuMagic
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2020, simcoscor wrote:

"Alexa, what is the chosen color?" Smile Smile

I just read this and thought ... maybe more potent ... (volunteer) "Alexa, what color did I choose?"
Nick Sasso
part-time Samurai conjurer
Jitterbug
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
108 Posts

Profile of Jitterbug
Hi,

May I ask why there is no other performance demo online, where we can see the magic being created in a routine; Other than the 'demo video' that just shows off the prop?
because I feel from reading the previous posts that an extra 'gimmick' is needed and probably needs to be palmed and then hidden afterwards (a bit like Badlands Bob). Is this the case, and if so, is it fiddly, or is it self-working and very smooth so you can completely focus on the performance? (a bit like Tenyo's Diabolicus). Any thoughts are welcomed, because I am really in doubt whether I should buy this or not; It is not cheap, and a bit hard to get now, but it is beautifully made...
Jitterbug
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
108 Posts

Profile of Jitterbug
Hi everyone, I am curious, does anyone have a Brainbow Divination by magic Wagon for sale? I think I would love the effect, but still do not know if it is for me, depending on the workings. But it is just beautifully made. Please PM me if you have one you could depart with. Thanks!
Jitterbug
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
108 Posts

Profile of Jitterbug
So I’ve bought Brainbow Divination from Tony and while I’m waiting for it, I was wondering If anyone has any tips on combining this with another effect, both for making the routine longer but also for increasing the impact. I am really lost for ideas...
Thx
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3604 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Send me a PM with your email and I will send you my routine that I wrote for it....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brainbow Divination by Magic Wagon (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL