The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » The Avengers Card Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JeremyTan
View Profile
New user
has magically produced
71 Posts

Profile of JeremyTan
Marvel The Avengers Spread Card. a product collaboration with MARVEL and JL Magic (Korea) They've been very kind to send me a deck. I thought I'd share it here. Easy to perform (the deck does most of the work) if you have one already and like my perfomance, I'll share my handling with you too! Have a look!

https://youtu.be/fZni8d6v3qg
Magically Yours,
Jeremy Tan

Singapore's Finest Illusionist
www.JeremyTan.com

(Please note that I will be using this account from now on. Please revert all PMs to this account. Thank You!)
Jonmaddgician
View Profile
New user
Perth, Western Australia
47 Posts

Profile of Jonmaddgician
Wasn't a big fan of this trick in particular, but I've subscribed to your channel as you're living my dream of being a cruise ship magician, & also that familiar Singaporean accent! I moved to Perth as a student in 1998, & started performing magic sometime around 2008, & am enjoying magic as a side hustle atm, on top of my day job working at a school. The long term goal, however is to take magic & music & clowning to travel the world, busking on the streets, or maybe even on cruise ships! Smile

Majulah!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » The Avengers Card Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL