The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review - Hyper ESP Cards by Tenyo Magic (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Hi friends,

I have just uploaded the reviews for Hyper ESP Cards.

You are welcome to have a look.

Blog: https://www.alexmagicreview.com/post/hyper-esp

Enjoy.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Nice review Alex. HYPER ESP from Tenyo is one of my favourite ESP deck.
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
Luckily for you, I only have
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
This thread is a little aged now, but this is still my go-to ESP deck. Watching this video was part of my purchase decision, as it was very good review. I also like the gaff cards included as they open up many options for this deck.

The markings are first class, practical and 100% spectator proof - IMO. I truly believe this because it took me longer than it should have to read them properly! You mention 'training your eye' for these and that is very true. However, once trained, similar to other markings systems, the markings cannot be 'unseen'.

Perfect!
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Nice cards and review thanks. Where can one get these? Will a search do the trick?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I see them for $14.95
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
A little cheaper at the tuxedo bird. Free shipping too.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7966

I am a fan of these cards.
sujetom
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of sujetom
I have them but never used them, I think they are more like "stage" ESP cards, for closeup is kind of difficoult to me to use them, but I agree, they are awesome.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I think the size is perfect for close up. Using this for the stage act will be away too small.
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2021, John C wrote:
I see them for $14.95

Sorry, I just learnt how to keep track of threads I post on…. Yes, they are fairly widely available, it looks like you found a source.

I still think they are very good.
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2021, sujetom wrote:
I have them but never used them, I think they are more like "stage" ESP cards, for closeup is kind of difficoult to me to use them, but I agree, they are awesome.

I have a vague memory of these being available in two sizes - obviously the larger one would be better for stage work. I have the standard size and find them perfect for close-up.

Sorry about the delayed comment.
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2021, indomagic wrote:
I think the size is perfect for close up. Using this for the stage act will be away too small.

Per above - agree entirely.
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2021, JuanPoop wrote:
Quote:

I have a vague memory of these being available in two sizes - obviously the larger one would be better for stage work. I have the standard size and find them perfect for close-up.

FYI, Tenyo made these in only one size. They have recently made their MYSTIC BLACKBOARD and SAKKAKU SCALE in a larger size. The MYSTIC BLACKBOARD was not identical to the original release. Same concept but different props.
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2021, Magical Moments wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2021, JuanPoop wrote:
Quote:

FYI, Tenyo made these in only one size. They have recently made their MYSTIC BLACKBOARD and SAKKAKU SCALE in a larger size. The MYSTIC BLACKBOARD was not identical to the original release. Same concept but different props.

Aha! Thanks for clearing that up.
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
I purchased this product. This is very innovative and great if you have very good vision.

My eyes are not as sharp as they use to be. Low light conditions also affect the quality of my vision. As such, this is not good for me, but I can see how this is great for other performers with good vision.

caL
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review - Hyper ESP Cards by Tenyo Magic (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL