The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review - Deliberation by Apollo Riego (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2263 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I received this in exchange for a fair and honest review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LsSdOmntr4

Deliberation is an incredible utility device first published by Thomas Henry and has been rediscovered by Apollo Riego. Force or obtain information from a sealed envelope without the use of any specials markings, magnets or sven methods. Deliberation includes 60 envelopes, over 60 minutes of detailed video instructions including 5 full routines that have been performed and tested by Apollo Riego for over 10 years!

Deliberation can be used for ANY performance situations whether it's close up or stage!

Oh and by the way, you can be completely surrounded!

"He's one of the best! It's going to be epic!" -Damien Aditya

"I've never seen someone do that with razor blades in exactly that fashion. Very cool!" -Joshua Jay

"All in all, this is a top-notch product which I endorse." -Richard Osterlind

GET YOURS TODAY!
garyogden1957
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
"GET YOURS TODAY"!!! Yes where from in the U.K.? If I got this from Penguin it would cost me $25 postage!
Thomas Henry
View Profile
Inner circle
1011 Posts

Profile of Thomas Henry
Hi Gang,

If you step downstairs, you'll find some astrology ideas I've come up with for the Deliberation envelopes.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=82

Thomas Henry
Omne ignotum pro magnifico.
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
Thanks David, I've purchased this based on your review. I'll follow up with a post once I've had a chance to digest.

Cheers,

Tony
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
204 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Will a bicycle poker card fit inside these envelopes?
Arnie
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3492 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Dec 14, 2020, afuoco wrote:
Will a bicycle poker card fit inside these envelopes?

It doesn't look like it. Judging from the review it is just too small in width
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
While I currently do not plan to use this I find the method for the main effect very clean. My only complaint is that the video instructions are not downloadable. I like to have all of my instruction videos in a file on my computer desktop and on my phone so that I can review them regardless of where I am. Three and one-half stars.

Cheers,

Tony
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3492 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Are these gimmick envelopes reuseable?
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
Depending on the routine you can reuse them. As far as the razor blade effect goes, no, you cannot. The method is very clever and as someone that wants to touch items as little as possible during performance this certainly fits the bill. The reason I won't add it to my show is that it has a similar working to something else that I perform. The effect itself is strong and when played well (as on the video) it is a powerful piece.

Cheers,

Tony
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3492 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks for the reply. I'm more interested in the serial bill routine, could you reuse them in that Tony?
cheers
Tony Montuori
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Tony Montuori
Yes, I believe you can. You would need to pick-up a restickable glue stick but I believe that will work. Of course, at some point the envelopes will have to be replaced as they start to show the wear and tear of usage.

Cheers,

Tony
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3492 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Tony, appreciated
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Magic Review - Deliberation by Apollo Riego (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL