The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Strebler - has an amazing Deal - and his wife needs our help. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sean-Paul
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Sean-Paul
To all my magician friends - Our friend Morgan Matt Strebler needs our help. His Son has Covid 19 and his wife Julie needs surgery.
So - he is doing something unbelievable - he is selling his whole collection of mentalism products for a flat rate of $100. This is insane as I have already purchased several of the items in this collection for over $100 for just one of them. I don't really want to share this - because is it such an amazing deal - but also Morgan is doing this because he needs our help.
I just paypaled him the $100 and he sent it all - I am blown away.
I believe probably has a whole addition lot of products he will be releasing in the future. contact him at themanwhobendssteel@gmail.com
Please let him know - Sean-Paul sent ya!

Click here to view attached image.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1322 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
I picked it up, and Morgan sent everything immediately. This is an amazing bargain, and I certainly hope it helps Morgan and his family.

Seth
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5384 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Are these all downloads? Any props/gimmicks sent as well?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
Thanks for the kind words. My wife and I appreciate it a lot. They are all digital downloads.
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Strebler - has an amazing Deal - and his wife needs our help. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL