The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot sized cardbox (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

61magic
View Profile
Special user
Sacramento California
760 Posts

Profile of 61magic
I'm looking for a locking style cardbox that will fit a deck of Tarot cards, let me know if you have any recommendations.

thanks
Professor J. P. Fawkes
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
Marc Charisse makes excellent locking Tarot boxes. He sells through Gemini Artifacts and Facebook.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
magic259
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of magic259
Totally agree with ProfessorMagicJMG.....Marc's boxes (and I have quite a few) are absolutely excellent!

I also recently bought the larger Celtic Locking Card Box from George Robinson at Viking Magic. It takes a Tarot size deck and works like a dream.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1738 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I'll third the recommendation for Marc. His work is exquisite and he will do custom work for you, if desired.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5386 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Make that a fourth recommendation for Marc's work. He is the bomb! I also like Viking Magic's latest takes on the card box...same commitment to quality we've come to expect from Viking, with a rough-looking attitude.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
I've got several of Marc's Boxes. He's the best!
justcookin
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of justcookin
+1 for Marc!
BizarreRich
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of BizarreRich
Marc's boxes are works of art, which is why you will find so many people recommending his work.
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1219 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
Just saw this thread. Thank you all so much for the kind words. In addition to Gemini Artifacts, I also make card boxes for readers through my Etsy store, Warlocksboxes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot sized cardbox (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL