The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Rock Paper Scissors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
492 Posts

Profile of reynold
Need help please
I saw a penguin lecture a few years ago, don't remember where (maybe at a friend's house) where the magician played Rock Paper Scissors with an audience member and win while he was blindfolded.
The method, he had and accomplice in the audience that would clear his throat to cue him on what the spectator has. I want to get a hold of that lecture and buy it but cant find it. Anybody knows?
Maybe Looch or Ken Dyne?

thansk!
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1094 Posts

Profile of rasp
I think it is either a 'Looch' lecture or an 'Atlas Brookings' lecture.

You might also want to look for the book 'Remote Perception System' written by Michael Murray and some guy named 'Rasp' Smile

Available from MindFx.co.uk
reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
492 Posts

Profile of reynold
Thanks rasp,

I kind of recall Looch but its not mentioned on the trailer. He has a version where its written. But Im talking about an actual game with your hands.
I will check out the Remote perception book.

Thanks
MC Mirak
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of MC Mirak
I am almost positive it was the second Looch Penguin Live lecture, Atlas was the one providing the cues. It differed from the multiple o*t technique from his first Penguin Live lecture.

They talk about it here. It's titled "Rock Scissors Paper." If you remember the methodology, that makes sense. https://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopi......forum=15
reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
492 Posts

Profile of reynold
Thanks MC Mirak! Got it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Rock Paper Scissors (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL