The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ring Flight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BigJ
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of BigJ
I want to get myself a ring flight that ends in a key case. There are several makes on the market but as I am not close to any magic dealers I will have to buy over the net. Which ones are the best? easiest to use etc.

Thanks

John
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5348 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Please try the search function. This has been discussed (and your question answered) several times here at the Café'.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
MesmerEyes
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
63 Posts

Profile of MesmerEyes
A lot will depend on how much you want to spend. As for old posts, all but a few popular models go out of production frequently.

The one from Mak magic is pretty good and many dealers will have it. There are also a couple of good methods which don't require the r**l part of the gimmick.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
John I suggest you look at HOTRIX they have a fantastic version called Rinkey Dinkey. I prefer this, since nobody really uses key wallets anymore.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Mak Magic produces a product called imakulate ring flite. That's the one I would recommend.
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
BigJ
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of BigJ
Thanks Guys

I think I will go for the Imakulate ring flight

John
RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
533 Posts

Profile of RSD
I use the Immaculate Ring Flight. It is very durable. I have used it for over 6 years and it still functions the same as when I bought it.
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Just got the Immaculate myself. Its is very well made. With options on clips. and very silent
Belief Manifests Reality.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014859756312
Palm Star Zodiac Divination System: https://palmstarzodiac.blogspot.com/
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
I have used several versions over the years from the classic Nemo to collectors workshop, to locking reels etc etc but I eventually decided on not using a reel (avoids actually damaging a ring or being accused of damaging a ring) and I use the Morelli ring from CW these day's..... works for me!
James Fortune
View Profile
Special user
UK
509 Posts

Profile of James Fortune
I have just received my Morelli Ring and I'm absolutely delighted. It's SO simple yet so clever.

You just drop the ring into it and give it to the spectator who now has to unscrew it to retrieve their ring that is sitting between two of your keys!

Excellent!
Warmest regards
James

James Fortune MIMC
www.comedymagiciansurrey.co.uk
www.bestweddingmagician.co.uk
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3407 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Thank you gambituk1 and James Fortune! I get tired of being the only one to give kudos to "The Morelli Ring". (It is the one I swear by!)

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
GambitUK mentions something that few ever think about and that is one of liability and false charges brought against a performer and despite countless magicians that will tell you that nothing has ever happened to them, it HAS happened to others. People have claimed that the ring they got back was NOT the same ring they gave them, they have claimed the ring came back damaged but they did not notice until much later AND there have also been times when a lose setting did allow the gem to drop out. I do not believe that there is a right or wrong to doing such effects BUT as with hypnosis, when lawsuits arise all the time with people claiming that because of them not being brought out of trance, blah, blah blah...so I do suggest performer's insurance to protect you from such things.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Ring Flight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL