The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Magic Square Motivational Speaking (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1171 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
I love magic squares, but to me a magic square has always been part magic trick and part skill. Personally, I never could find the right justification to use it. “Hey everyone, wanna see a math trick?” Smile

I ended up writing a motivational speech integrating the magic square as an example to illustrate my point. I went as far as having an android app made so I can concentrate solely on speaking, instead of worrying if my math skills will fail me.

I know of one other magic square app and am just wondering if more exist? Just trying to be as thorough as possible. Thank you!
hcs
View Profile
Elite user
Germany, Magdeburg
460 Posts

Profile of hcs
I recommend and use myself only the app brain 1.0. Highly recommended but too rarely used.
Just my two cents.
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 Magic Squares * 180 A4-pages * version 3.51
Obviously
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Obviously
Brain 1.0 and the Cent are both obsolete now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Magic Square Motivational Speaking (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL