The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » How many can you classic palm? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Thanks for the clarification Jim!
Click to visit:
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1645 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
I don't do much coin magic, but when I do I can usually palm 4 half dollars.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
Jax
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Jax
After two weeks with Bobo & a Roth video I can classic palm .... ONE coin !! .... its a start !!
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Quote:
On 2002-08-19 11:28, Jax wrote:
After two weeks with Bobo & a Roth video I can classic palm .... ONE coin !! .... its a start !!

And for many routines, its all you need. I would venture to say that the ability to classic palm one coin properly is worth more than the ability to do multiples.
Click to visit:
Jim Pace
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portland Oregon
556 Posts

Profile of Jim Pace
J williams,
I thought that this is what we did magic for. Showing off is what we do best!
All moves can be motivation for an effect. Every one practices flourishes, doing them well is difficult. Can you do an eight coin roll down in each hand? (four then four again) I can't either,... yet.
People like to see skill. It is a must to show them something that they cannot invision themselves doing. That's magic.
Jim
"The drum that beats the loudest is always the most hollow."
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
668 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
I guess I'll reply to your possibly rhetorical question Jim, even though it wasn't directed towards me specifically.

Yes, I agree this is what we do magic for at least in a sense. My questioning the thread was merely for purposes of definitions. I thought somewhere along the line someone had substituted a different palm for the one mentioned in this thread. I'm happy to know now that I was wrong.

After suitable experimentation, and a patient persistence on the part of a couple of guys here, I've seen the error of my ways.
Brad Jeffers
View Profile
Veteran user
376 Posts

Profile of Brad Jeffers
Quote:
On 2002-08-20 19:30, Jim Pace wrote:
People like to see skill. It is a must to show them something that they cannot invision themselves doing. That's magic.
No Jim, thats juggling ... not that theres anything wrong with that. Smile
MagiclDave
View Profile
New user
Maryland
50 Posts

Profile of MagiclDave
I get these really great palming coins off hank lee magic factory they have rough edges and are very thin. so i can palm like 4 or 5 with those coins.

-Dave Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » How many can you classic palm? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL