The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Several free "spooky" webinars free at upcoming Brooklyn Antiquarian Bookfair (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CHRousseau
View Profile
Regular user
Registered Lurker from Lakewood WA
120 Posts

Profile of CHRousseau
There will be several free webinars on alchemy, occultism, spiritualism from a librarian or bookseller/collector point of view at the upcoming Brooklyn Antiquarian Bookfair online Sept 11-13.

Those wishing to flesh out their back stories with a little more verisimilitude might take a look.

Free registration is available and required at www.brooklynbookfair.com

Charlie
Lakewood WA
Arthur C Clarke was mistaken--Magic has always been the most advanced form of technology.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
This looks genuinely fascinating, Charlie. I'm going to try to attend a couple of them. Even has Deputy Hawk from Twin Peaks!

Love it, thanks for the heads up!

Seth
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
L@@KS awesome!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
CHRousseau
View Profile
Regular user
Registered Lurker from Lakewood WA
120 Posts

Profile of CHRousseau
If you missed the webinars or did not want all the hassle of the free registration, they were all recorded and are posted as a set on YouTube at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkwZBKU7LL0jLOVJTFBA7A

You want the "Past Live Streams" below the overall preview of the Book Fair.

Consider browsing. I found the Freakshow banners presentation quite interesting as well as some of the others. Fairly academic and emphasis on the printed word but you might still have an inspiration by watching.

Charlie
Lakewood WA
Arthur C Clarke was mistaken--Magic has always been the most advanced form of technology.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Michael L
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Michael L
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2020, CHRousseau wrote:
If you missed the webinars or did not want all the hassle of the free registration, they were all recorded and are posted as a set on YouTube at

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGkwZBKU7LL0jLOVJTFBA7A

You want the "Past Live Streams" below the overall preview of the Book Fair.

Consider browsing. I found the Freakshow banners presentation quite interesting as well as some of the others. Fairly academic and emphasis on the printed word but you might still have an inspiration by watching.

Thank you for sharing! I missed the live versions but I'm very much looking forward to watching the recordings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Several free "spooky" webinars free at upcoming Brooklyn Antiquarian Bookfair (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL