The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » 1415: Todo en Orden by Woody Aragon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Todo en orden. Todo esta bien.
Un libro perfectamente normal de Woody Aragon

All in order. All is well.
A perfectly normal book by Woody Aragon

Is this Woody's Memorandum book, Part 2?

https://www.facebook.com/woody.aragon.7/......66059926
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
1415 makes me think of the 14-15 force you can do with a pack of cards. The deck is stacked in such a way that wherever you cut the sum of the top and bottom cards values gives either 14 or 15 for example.

Maybe Aragon has found some new applications? I wouldn't be surprised since he's a genius!

Just speculating. I could be completely off track

Mark
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Learned tonight from Woody's IBM Jam lecture on Facebook that 1415 is NOT Memorandum Part 2, and that 1415 will be a spanish-only book.

As we know, Woody currently has 2 books in english:
- A Book In English
- Memorandum

Before Memorandum Part 2, Woody will release another book of general card magic, likely titled Another Book In English. He explained that A Book In English was compiled from the best material in 3 spanish-only books. Another Book In English will follow a similar plan, being comprised of the best material in the upcoming 1415 and the already-published Dr Woody, both in spanish only. (Will there be a third as well? Unknown.) Another Book In English will likely be published a year from now, in late 2021.

After that, he will publish Memorandum Part 2, but he estimates that book is AT LEAST 3 years away.
nico360
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of nico360
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2020, mlippo wrote:
1415 makes me think of the 14-15 force you can do with a pack of cards. The deck is stacked in such a way that wherever you cut the sum of the top and bottom cards values gives either 14 or 15 for example.

Maybe Aragon has found some new applications? I wouldn't be surprised since he's a genius!

Just speculating. I could be completely off track

Mark

Yeah, he did it a couple of years ago when he was in Belgium (if I remember correctly, he forced a page in a book)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » 1415: Todo en Orden by Woody Aragon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL