The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ten Grand Prix by Diamond Jim Tyler (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Kenco
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Yes Eric this is very easy to perform I'm sure with a nit of practice you should not have any problem. Definitely worth it if you don't mind the price.
SoloDoubleAct
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
34 Posts

Profile of SoloDoubleAct
Happy to see this getting rave reviews! Personally I hope this starts an arms race to up the amount of cash in these bill change routines!
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of aheller5
Will all magic dealers have this?
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
981 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Jim originally stated it would only be available through him, but now Penguin has it.

So probably not
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Thank you Jared and Kenco for your input. I will be purchasing the effect in the near future. Stay well.
Eric.
SlightlyTipsyMagic
View Profile
New user
Pleasure Island NC
16 Posts

Profile of SlightlyTipsyMagic
Oh Wow! What a great bill effect. Bam! This has to be the easiest, most practical self working bill effect ever. Highly recommended!
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
217 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
Currently only myself and Penguin Magic are selling this. The good reviews are starting to roll in. I can't wait to see videos of people performing it.

The only real complaint I've had from folks is the $10,000 gold paper band breaking from going in and out of one's pocket with the effect. I do teach how to remedy this problem in the video tutorials. Also the gold $10,000 bands are free at any bank. It's an easy fix.
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
217 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
Here is Rick Wilcox performing TGP. He has added a one to the back of the stack to do a hundred dollar bill change. Rick also added a real one to the top of the stack and chose to alter the wrap around band color. I love seeing the mods being done to this. https://youtu.be/bGbJdZLl_lY
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4017 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
This is an absolute SCREAM. Just ordered. Thanks, Jim!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Diamond Jim
View Profile
V.I.P.
Diamond Jim Tyler
217 Posts

Profile of Diamond Jim
I am happy with their review. https://youtu.be/HEwU6AyOEc0?t=1316
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2114 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Rick did an absolutely wonderful job. I enjoyed the banter back and forth with him and his wife that was great. This is a wonderful effect.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ten Grand Prix by Diamond Jim Tyler (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL