The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Penguin Lecture for Stacks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SharkTrager442
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of SharkTrager442
Hey there, does anyone know if there's a Penguin Live Lecture that centres around memdeck stacks? I've got Mneumonica down and looking for some good inspiration for effects. (I have the book)

Thanks
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4022 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Then you don't need videos... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1366 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Memdeck is a narrow subfield, and Penguin lectures are aimed at a broad audience. I can't think of one with more than two memdeck tricks.
chosen1
View Profile
New user
lots of places
70 Posts

Profile of chosen1
Hello SharkTrager442,

Patrick Redford's third penguin lecture is almost entirely memdeck related. (with one, fun impromptu bonus) One is specific to his stack but I believe the rest work with any memdeck. It's really a great lecture. Patrick is a wonderful mind.

Best,
Brandon
We should all be in a constant state of wonder
SharkTrager442
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of SharkTrager442
Thanks Chosen1, I'll check it out. I am not familiar with Patrick.
Kassim
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Patrick redford and dani daortiz
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5037 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Check out Darwin Ortiz:
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3738

Superb lecture.
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Super-Charged Stebbins with Dan Harlan. The most recent classes started on Sept 5th and will conclude on Sun the 26th. Excellent experience. Really lit a fire that is all-consuming.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1550 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Old thread I know, but, I would HIGHLY recommend Denis Behr Magic On Tap 4 dvd set if your into mem deck stuff especially using mnemonica. He will blow you away. And he's very entertaining to watch. If you have all of his books, these dvds will give you a visual on the routines...and if you don't have his books shame on you hahaha! But seriously get his DVD set and enjoy learning some really killer stuff using memdecks.
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1128 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2021, Bobby Forbes wrote:
Old thread I know, but, I would HIGHLY recommend Denis Behr Magic On Tap 4 dvd set if your into mem deck stuff especially using mnemonica. He will blow you away. And he's very entertaining to watch. If you have all of his books, these dvds will give you a visual on the routines...and if you don't have his books shame on you hahaha! But seriously get his DVD set and enjoy learning some really killer stuff using memdecks.

+1000!!!!

Denis Behr is amazing ... and entertaining
Same must be said for Pit Hartling

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Penguin Lecture for Stacks (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL